looking for ttc buddy?

there is nooo question about it i def see a pink line.. yes its faint but i see it :thumbup:

i dont wanna get your hopes up, but ive been told your very fertile after a mc.. because your body still has the right hormones plus the spotting could of just been implantation?

thanks katie im just not with it at the moment.

do you think the lines are to light

well your only 11 dpo.. so thats prob why they are light.. as the days go on they could get darker.. i think yes they are faint but i cant see the lines.. there not impossible faint.. i can see the lines and the hint of pink..

thanks katie what would i do with out you xx
how are you ??

i just had another look.. and just seen how you said they are different types of tests... there is no question.. i actually dont think they are that faint either.. maybe post them in the preg test forum too...

im ok thanks,, started my temps this morning lol..

god how are you going with temping, i couldnt get the hang of it.
i have posted them and they said they are good lines ???

yes i agree.. you can def see them hun.. i def think its the start of a bfp... omg im so happy for you :cloud9:

hopefully this is your bfp and this cycle will get me mine and then we can be bump buddies :happydance:

its ok this is my second time temping its just because i can never tell otherwise.. so it might help...

i worked out if i get preg this cycle id be due sept 14th ish fingers crossed!

I have tested again and there was nothing

claire- there were def lines. and they are pink not gray so they are not evap. you may not get lines later cuz there is more hormone in the fmu. take another tomorrow. mine barely got darker even day by day. i think you are surely pregnant!!!

maybe it was just because its not first thing in the morning.. ?

:hugs: its early days yet hun.. try not to worry about it :hugs: i know easier said than done tho xx

My lines are being bad little buggers, I've just looked and there was a line god I know I've got high bp but this is sending it sky high

What I have worked out it will be the 22nd august, the thing is my 17week angel baby original dd was the 21st. So everything crossed the witch stays away

:hugs: yayyy for lines claire i really hope this is your sticky bean im sure it is.. :hugs:

maybe since you had a mc last time they can get you in to be seen earlier???

Im going to try and wait before going to the dr and telling anyone with what happened last time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->