looking for ttc buddy?

after my 2 mc i didnt tell anyone for a long time, but i went to the dr early just to make sure they could watch me better. i got a scan on my first visit and every time i went in for a while.

you might want to tell them so they can monitor you sooner especially with the hbp medicine?

also if there is a hormonal problem or something they can give you something sooner and prevent another mc. they should be able to check your levels fairly quickly and get you started on something

I will wait for my af to go by first then I will have to pull my finger out

LOL :rofl:

im sure everything will be ok. if it were me, i would just do everything i could to prevent another mc if possible. :hugs:

im soooooo excited for you claire!!!!!!!! you really deserve this baby and i cant wait to see scan and bump pics!!!!!!!!!!!!

im so excited! :happydance: i just hope this cycle works so we can all be preggers lol! we would be close in due date claire :dance:

do you know yet what you will be taking katie?

i hope you get your bfp the first month trying :happydance:

i wont know till she sends the package and i get it on monday if post isnt affected by the weather lol..

im not letting this eggy get away! ive started temping so ill know what ovulation is happening.. which usually i have no clue

Katie I hope you get pregnant asap so we can stress each other out lol
Shay who's this man ??

hehe Claire that's my boyfriend Andrew

And where have you been hiding him you naughty girl

Katie I hope you get pregnant asap so we can stress each other out lol
Shay who's this man ??

yes!! id be due 14th ish of sept.. so we wouldnt be too far apart... :happydance::happydance: i please body work i want this so much it would be so nice to have claire as a bump buddy

shay i saw that you had a bf but was shy to ask about him :blush: lol are ye engaged now?

Don't worry Katie I will ask her everything lol
I really hope it works with what your friend is sending you you deserve this more then anything xx and finding out when you ov will help a lot xx

well here is my test from this morning:thumbup: do you think it is darker or the same :wacko:

Attachments

• SNV30784.jpg
    SNV30784.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 7
i think its abit darker... them tests prob take awhile to work anyway tho..

there is definitely something there cla x

yay claire! its a bit darker. mine only get a little bit darker each day in the early days. there is def something there. im so excited for you!

how are you haley?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->