looking for ttc buddy?

i agree so exciting cla!

im okay couldnt put my socks on this morning ha! bump getting too big now to bend.
keep thinking this time next month i could have my little one so excited!

how are you?

oh no :haha: i used to have a pair of slip on sneakers that didnt have laces for that reason

you are almost done!!!! im so excited!!!!

i am good. not too big yet and ms seems to be fully gone. im really only uncomfortable when i eat too much.

i now that feeling my food intake has dropped just can't fit it in!
i would have slip on shoes but its so cold! and snow been bad been wearing walking boots so i don't slip over such a pain! like you say not long now x

oh the joys hey - off to have my hair cut later for a more easy to handle one as im sure i wont have much time for sorting that out too much every day x

good your thinking ahead!!! it took me three babies to figure out i didnt have time for hair. used to be down to my butt. after #3 it has been about shoulder length. enjoy your hair appt!

will do thanks, i have a lot of friends lately had babies and they suggested it to me which is great! take it easy x

thanks hun xx
how are you ??

im ok.. tired... no rest for the wicked i tell you lol..

im so excited for you :happydance::happydance:

hayley nice to see you :hugs: hope your well omg not long now!!

how are melissa??

sinead where are you :shrug: hope your well :hugs:

i was working all day, well looking after the 2 year old while helping my brother xmas shop in town.. it was packed so not fun!

then i came home and i gotta go out shopping now as were doing a dinner with friends on monday and ive nothing, im looking after my brothers, gf's little girl all day and night 2mor so i will be busy lol

how are you? whats wrong.. you dont seem happy ? big :hugs: hope your ok xxx

You took a 2 year old shopping are you mad??
I'm fine just want to fast forward a couple of weeks

wow you are busy katie!!!

wonder where sinead is????

claire- hope you are ok. any symptoms setting in yet?

I feel a bit crappy in the morning, but surly I shouldn't have symptoms yet

i had early symptoms with one. hadnt even taken the test yet. every pregnancy is different!

especially since you were just pregnant, could be your body already jumping in with hormones.

I've got a bit of a problem Keith as brought me 2 bottles of wine for over the weekend. What do I do to seem like Iam drinking it, I don't want to tell him anything yet

a little bit of wine shouldnt hurt you. i know some women dont want to drink at all, and i usually dont. but i have had a glass of wine in a couple of my pregnancies.

you could say you have an upset tummy? and you dont think having wine is a good idea?

The thought of me having a drink is like I'm a bad mom and I should be protecting my bean.
I was thinking next weekend

I was thinking blackcurrant squash lol and put a tiny bit of red just for the colour

af is really painful and heavy now.. it was just spotting for ages.. now this evening.. ouch :(

You didn't bleed much from your mc did you

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->