looking for ttc buddy?

claire- when are you gonna tell him? maybe it would be a good reason to tell him???

katie- sorry your having so much pain!!! hopefully it will be your last one for a while!

I just can't tell him, I don't want to hurt him again

my hubby would be upset if i knew and didnt tell him. he is pretty sensitive to those kinds of things though. he usually wants to be there even if i test

why would it hurt him?

He as been through so much with me losing both babies and I don't want to do it again.

if you lost this one though would you just never tell him? and you need his support too. you have been through all of it together.

i guess i would just want my hubby to be there with me through all of it. i think he would feel left out if i didnt tell him and betrayed if i lied to him and made up some reason why i couldnt drink when he finally found out why i really couldnt.

this is really your best friend in the entire world, not just your husband. it might hurt him more if he found out later that you knew but hid it from him.

i guess i would just always want my husband to always be honest with me about everything. to us trust is something that is sacred in our relationship. we may not be able to trust friends or family to always be honest with us, but with each other we dont want anything that could ever break that down.

Oh Hun you are 100% right but I can't, I just want to show him a better line and be further then Iam at the moment. I really need a kick up the back side

sweetheart you have to make the best decisions you can for your relationship. and if you cant tell him, you cant.

dont let fear push you around though and rob you and him from the joy of sharing this great gift with him, and more importantly the faith that this baby will be ok and in your arms in august.

faith is all we have when it comes down to it. keep that stronger in your heart than any fear that tries to break in and all will be ok. :hugs:

Thank you so much you know what to say xx

I hope things work out for you Claire. I hope the beanie sticks for ya this time and that you get to be a momma in the new year.

I'm going to test again Monday as Keith is here plus we have got rians friend here.

i bet it will be dark monday claire!

katie- i know your just starting, but do you have a test date for this cycle?

It better be, I've had a big clump of cm today which I never had with the mc in October so fingers crossed this one is here to stay.

On another note rian as bloody got one on him he is doing my head in rant over lol

maybe cuz his friend is over. mine get crazy when they have friends over

welll im not sure when ov is gonna be but i think jan 10th.. just before we go on holiday.. plus its my birthday :happydance:

hey girls how u all keeping? sorry havnt been on in a while.

claire congratulaions and fingers crossed for u. :hugs:

hope everyone keeping well. xx

hows everybody getting on xx
katie have you got your pills xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe