looking for ttc buddy?

no :grr: :gun: but its ok af is still here so it cant be taken till its stopped so its ok i guess...

i was so sick last night ladies... my temp went up to 38.5 last night.. my face went so swollen and hot.. was scary i called work and said i wasnt going into..

temp has gone down today :thumbup: but still got a hazey head, and our house xmas dinner is today.. with our friends from school who are also i college they are coming over and were having a xmas like dinner.. i wish it was another day tho because i feel like crap :(

claire!!! did u test???????

how is everyone?

hopefully your pills come tomorrow thenxx are you coming down with a bug ??
i tested yesterday with a cheapie and there was the faintest of faintest lines nothing special. the post man should have brought some more tests today but guess what he fing didnt. af still hasnt started so im just holding out to see what happens

yayyy for no af... :happydance:

i dunno but i hope the worst is over with because it scared me to see my temp go so high.. it wasnt far away from a deadly temp... :wacko:

fingers crossed af stays the hell away!

thats not a bad thing cla, a faint line is more hopeful than none at all!

im full of cold, hubby got flu and im starting with a chest infection :(

hope it goes away for christmas im so croaky! x

im really not holding much hope really, i might just leave it natures hands
im sorry about the flu its this bloody weather that makes it worse.
its getting closer have you got everything ready xxx

thats fine cla i understand nature will do its magic im sure!

started packing hospital bag yesterday not really sure if i have got everything few more bits to add.

yesterday was first day my body said STOP! rest and have a kip which i never do felt better for it, finish work next week can't wait, im ready now x

have you got much bigger and what do you think you have got in there xxx

not massively bigger but have a decent bump now, still not sure what it is im still thinking a boy. im all up front you wouldn't tell from the back im pregnant x

Oh a little boy then, have you 100% picked the names now xx

think we still stuck on jessica ann for girl and william for a boy x

cla hope your okay?

been to doctors and i have bronchitis really not well at the moment off work and can't take anything other than paracetamol :(
hope it clears by christmas!

hayley im sorry you arnt very well bloody hell you are in the wars, i hope you get better soon xxxx
im fine i started bleeding yesterday and it is full flow today with loads of clots, someone said it could have been a chemical

:hugs: claire hope your ok..
omg heyley sorry your sick i hope its gone by xmas so you can relax and enjoy xx
how are you melissa ? sinead? big :hugs: :)

my medication still hasnt arrived :cry:

It still hasnt come, I bet you are pissed

welll im just finished af now.. man it was so heavy sorry tmi but it was scary.. ive never been so freaked out by my own blood.. :wacko: it was like someone turned on a tap.. so i feel my body has done what it needs to get ready for a new cycle :thumbup: me and oh started bd again so its the start iof the cycle.. im temping so im hoping it helps :D

i hope my help arrives soon..

How's the temping going???
I hope the bleeding was heavy because it's getting ready for a little eggie xxx
I seem to be having loads of clots which I hate

i did too.. i actually... :cry: had a veryyy big one.. it was such an odd feeling i wonder what it was because it was nearly the size of my palm sorrrryyy for TMI but it was scary to see it.. i actually nearly got sick when i saw

im sorry your getting clots too hun its horrible eh? the things us women do to get preg.. and just in general!

:hugs:

the temping is going ok.. i was sick one morning.. and slept through on another morning but other than that its going well

Tell me about it the things we do and have to go through god I wish I was a man lol
That's why I don't temp because I get up different times so it wouldn't work.
Are you ready for Christmas xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"