looking for ttc buddy?

ive done more or less all my xmas shopping.. i might get my oh something else.. even tho were not suppose to be getting each other stuff because of going away to london
:D

you?

i do get up at diff times to but you just set and alarm take temp then go back to sleep lol

Aww Claire and Red sorry that the :witch: got you lovely ladies. as for the blood clots this is what I read. I don't want it to scare you ladies or anything but I thought it was kind of informative

Blood clots during the menstrual cycle occur due to the shedding of larger parts of the endometrium lining tissue, mixed with blood. Usually, the endometrium enzyme, called plasmin, inhibits the blood from clotting. If there is any abnormality in the secretion of this enzyme, blood clots are the result. Blood clots during the menstrual cycle are usually accompanied by uterine cramps or dysmenorrhea, abdominal pain, migraines, depression, nausea and changes in the sex drive. The clotting problem is also triggered by reduced premenstrual water retention and beta-endorphin hormone fluctuation. Menstrual blood clots are associated with the onset of Premenstrual Syndrome or PMS.

The clotting is not only physically disturbing, but also takes a toll on emotional and psychological well-being. It is very important to increase the intake of iron, dietary or supplementary, to overcome the stress associated with blood clots during menstruation. There is a vast industry that caters specially to the requirements of women who deal with menstrual blood clots often. There are extra-large sanitary napkins and compact tampons easily available at all pharmaceutical stores.

omg... thats why ive been feeling so crazy.. that makes 100% sense.. thanks so much shay.. ive felt so depressed for no reason all week.. ive been crying for no reason, headaches, sore all the time ..

def i think i should of taken some iron.. thanks shay :hugs:

Aww it's no problem Red :hugs: I hope you feel better.

Thanks for that shay there is so much I don't know.
How are you getting on xxx

Katie i still wouldn't be able to wake up and temp then go back to sleep that's really to much hard work lol
What have you brought him xxx

i always have clots.. but this cycle was.. omg horrible :(
and i felt odd and i was wondering why..

oh is eager this cycle to bd more which hes not been like before hehe so hopefully that helps get us a bean :blush:

how are you shay? ready for xmas

Thanks for that shay there is so much I don't know.
How are you getting on xxx

Katie i still wouldn't be able to wake up and temp then go back to sleep that's really to much hard work lol
What have you brought him xxx

i got him some trousers and made him some chocs :thumbup:

ill show you some pics it took me ages to do them lol

the hearts are strawberry cream, and the round ones are hazek nut and almond praline :thumbup:

Attachments

• 100_1137.jpg
    100_1137.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 0
  • 100_1138.jpg
    100_1138.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 0
  • 100_1151.jpg
    100_1151.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 0
  • 100_1148.jpg
    100_1148.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 0
yummy katie!!! that wont help my craving for chocolate seeing all that :dohh:

claire- im sorry hun. i hope you are ok and i hold out all the hope in the world that you will have a baby on the way soon. praying for you!:friends:

hi girls, how u all doing? ive a wedding 2mara and then im off all weekend :) i cant wait to rest, ive been so stressed and busy this week esp. im ready for a day in bed on sat. times im think the baby is going to come out im over-doing it that much.

katie i hope u get a beanie this cycle and those chocs mmmmmmmmmm they look soooo delicious i wana lick the computer screen.
hayley hope ur ok and get over your sickness soon.
claire so sorry af got u this cycle, i dont know anything about chemicals but i hope u get a new year bfp.
melissa how u keeping? xxxxxxxxxxxx :hugs: to all

hey sinead nice to hear from you i hope your well, please take it easy hun its dangerous from here on to do too much.. big :hugs: when do u start mat leave?

ladies im on cd 9 already :shock: how did that happen lol

well finally kicked the illness luckily for Christmas yey!

everyone else ready?

had hospital tour saturday was an eye opener that in 4 weeks i will be there if not before! eek! and also im on my last week at work before i break up friday for 9 months.

my life is going to change so much this week, im nervous, scared and excited all at the the same time!

hope everyone is okay and not too stuck with the snow, luckily it missed us this time x

hi ladies!

haley- you are scary close!!!!!

we actually went on our tour last week also. we are using a new birth care center at a different hospital than we are used to so it was good to see where and what to expect.

hope everyone had a great weekend! cant wait til christmas!!!!!

welcome hickmon! cd is cycle day. cycle day 1 starts at first day of af, aunt flo- period.

Hi I'm CD2 and want some buddies :) and I'm planning on January being the month!! lol New year new hopes and beginnings :)

welcome babymojo2!

we have decided on the name Nathon Daniel for our little one. So excited to finally have it picked. feels like we can bond with him more knowing him by name.:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->