looking for ttc buddy?

hey girls, only 2 days left of work. thur and fri :) yipeeee

awh melissa i love that name. i thought of nathan aswell if i hav a boy but oh has a younger cousin called that so he said we cnt hav 2 in the family :(

hayley hope u got over ur sickness, i know wat u mean about changing forever thi2 week. im so so excited i cant wait for it all to happen.

claire hope ur doing good and katie too. :hugs: x

sinead- we did that too. we dont want to have anyone named the same as anyone in our family. i have a huge family too, so its pretty hard to come up with something that no one has. its like a month and a half left for you, are you getting excited???

haley- how are things going? any day now!!! any premonitions on whether you will go early or late or boy or girl??

claire- i hope you are doing ok. with everything you have been through i hope you are managing.

katie- are you able to start your new medicine this cycle?

shey- how are you doing?

march 8th is my oh birthday hehe. yea his family is pretty big too, trying to come up with a name is so hard. i got a book of 8000 names and i sat with a blue marker and pink marker and marked the names i liked and oh done the same and out of the whole 8000 we only got about 5 :dohh: maybe wen baby is born and i see him or her a name will jst come to me lol

im getting really excited, i cant wait. im always day dreaming of wat it is going to be like. i counting down the days. i hope baby comes on time. i dont want to have to wait a further 2 weeks and get induced.lol ill be doing everything i can to get baby here on time :)

lol- thats how it goes when trying to agree on a name with us too. mine are so unpredictable i dont know what to expect.

my first was 15 days early, second was on her due date, third was induced 11 days late, and fourth was 8 days early. i have no idea what to expect to happen. i definitely dont want to be late again!

blessed im doing fine just busy with working and so exhausted.

I hope you all have a lovely Christmas xxxxxxx

hi guys, sickness has gone but hubby got it again! woke up to 4inches of snow so can't get to work today, running low on supplies too and hubby is too ill to go out and im petrified of slipping over - what a day hey!

bit disapointed may mhave to cancel my leaving do at work due to the snow and haven't even had chance to sort out my stuff for leaving :(

christmas day may be fun if the snow is still here - supposed to be going out for a meal with the family, dads going shopping to get a backup plan in case we can't get there!

been to the midwife monday everything is perfect again, she thinks i wont be early in this weather im not sure i want too as we would struggle to get to the hospital.

anyway, hope everyone is okay and if i don't speak before have a brilliant christmas! xxxx

here is my 29+2 bump pic from today. baby is really low. he may be dropping too already! i can breath better, am having less heartburn, and have started having a lot of cramps and pressure lately.

0_IMAGE_231.jpg

0_IMAGE_232.jpg

hope you all had a great christmas xxxx love and hugs

we had a fab time this christmas... i ate way too much though and had to lay around not being able to breath good a minute. there is just no room in there for baby and all that food!

i have had cramps every day for about a week now. i think my baby feels lower and its giving me a lot of pressure and cramps. he could be dropping or just moved into a position where he is laying low. go back to dr next monday so gonna take it easy til then.

having crazy dreams lately. had one last night that i went into labor and had nathon. he was really small and grew bigger before the end of the dream. in my dream we didnt make it to hospital and i had him in the car! :dohh: hope thats not a premonition of things to come

well, he has been kinda low from the start. my first and third pregnancies were very high. i couldnt breath almost the whole pregnancy and had really bad heartburn. my second pregnancy was so low when i sat down my legs would go numb. my fourth one was kinda in the middle. this one has been pretty low but lately has felt very low.

how are you lately claire?

i hope everyone had a great christmas.. love ya ladies :hugs:

testing in just a few days.. 12... days till my birthday and testing..

oohhh gosh not long now till we start seeing babies :happydance:

i sure did anyway. cant stop eating all the biscuits and chocolate though.lol.

im hoping and praying for u. xx a sticky bean wud be the best birthday pressie.

hope u all good ladies.xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->