looking for ttc buddy?

How's everybody getting on, I can't believe we will be seeing babies soon it's gone so fast xx

Been sick with sinus infection. Went to the doctor's yesterday to get antibiotics for it.
how are you doing Claire?

Everybody seems to have a cold, I hope your oh is looking after you xxx
I'm good just can't believe another year is over and how much things can change is such a short time and I should never take anything for granted xx

Can I say thankyou sooooo much for all of your support through this shit year you have helped me so much.
Happy new year love you loads xxxxxx

happy new year ladies!!!!!!!

babies will be here really soon haley and sinead :cloud9:

here is to a great new year with lots of :dust: claire, katie, and shey

Thank you Melissa and I wish ya'll a Happy New Year!

happy new year ladies :happydance: 2011 will be a great year i know it!!

plenty of cute babies to be born and me and claire and shay will get our sticky beans!! :D i test in a 9 days on my birthday :D

i had a drink yesterday.. i hope it wont affect me if i do get a bfp..

I'm alright I just can't believe how bad 2010 was and hopefully we have some good news this year.
How are you doin xx

same.. i just hope we get our sticky beans i think im about 6 dpo.. so were close in cycle :happydance:

My ticker isn't right I can't be bothered to change it lol
I got my possitive opk Thursday and yesterday so I'm due to ov today is that right

hi guys- Happy New Year!
have we all had a good christmas?

I'v been poorly all christmas and on antibiotics being s as its been 4 weeks now, been so fed up!
only have a few weeks left can't believe it, getting a little nervous now could be any day i've really dropped too so will keep you all posted.

hope this is a brilliant year for all of you x x x

wow haley seriously any day now!!! the earliest i had one was my first who was 15 days early. im sorry your sick, that has to be horrible to be 9 months pregnant and sick :nope:

im so excited for you honey! how uncomfortable is it now that you dropped??? i think mine has already too. i am crampy every time i get up to clean or do anything and there is so much pressure on my lower back and pelvis its making me walk funny. i cant believe i still have two months to go like this! im sure i will make it, but have never dropped so early on. kinda makes the rest of the pregnancy rough.

i hope you get better soon and your labor goes smoothly!

thanks melissa, im not doing too bad feeling a lot better now im on tablets doctor should have given them me weeks ago!
im not uncomfortable getting up of the sofa is a struggle he he but hubby is being brilliant looking after me.
never really had my tummy resting on my knees when is sit down feels so weird, had twinges which were really painful over christmas week but since then not a lot. i have the midwife on tuesday so im sure she will tell me how far down baby is.
really excited!!!!

can't believe you have dropped already baby must be impatient he he! 2 months sound s a while but im sure it will fly by. can't believe thats all you have left too.

will keep you all updated x x x

i hope you feel better soon hayley :hugs: omg any day now!! i cant wait!!

claire i think my ov date is wrong im sure im ov today because my temp shot up today and got pains in my sides.. so im gonna count today as 1dpo.. me and oh bd twice every day for the last 3 days.. so if this cycle doesnt work i cant say its cuz we didnt try :rofl:

So we are about the same then Katie we haven't beded as much as you we done it 3 times before my possitive opk and then on then Friday so I hope we have done enough.
Hayley I can't believe you are going to be a mommy soon it's just flown by xx

well tbh i thought i had ov already so i was bd just for fun :blush: then i realised after that the sudden change in sex drive, lots of cm, peak in temp and pain in my sides i was prob ov then..

thats plenty claire it only takes one :hugs:

I just need it to be extra stickey lol

yes :hugs: it will be.. we will be both due around the 20th of sep i think :) fingers crossed :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->