looking for ttc buddy?

God you are on the ball lol. I would love to have that dd as it's my 30th on the 27th so that would be a great present

i cant wait for you two to be preggers!!!!

katie-are you on your herbal meds yet?

claire- have you heard anything back about your testing that was done?

The way I feel is you lot will be pregnant again by the time I get anything.
I've got to go and have a trans vaginal scan on the 11th and I've got to get my other results April sooooo it's ages away

claire i feel good about this cycle for us both.. lets try pma!! 2011 will be a better year :hugs:

no not tried any meds yet.. maybe a natural cycle is what i need.. im gonna test after my birthday because it might be too early on the 10th.. im going to london on the 13th.. so ill test that morning before i go

wow i cant believe you have to wait that long!

have you thought about getting some progesterone cream in case you get pregnant before then? it might just keep you pregnant. i could have stopped using it by now, but am still using it. supposed to make a baby more mellow when they are born if you use it when your pregnant. and since its good for pregnancy whether you need it or not, i figure hey why not.

I know I keep thinking about it I should pull my finger out and get some .
It costs over £20 and with Christmas I just haven't had the money.

that is a good plan katie!

my hubby and i have just decided to not use any contraceptives for the rest of our lives. we were gonna get surgery or at least use something to not have anymore since we feel so blessed to have 5. now that we prayed about it we both had a change of heart and we are gonna rely on God to give us whatever children He wants us to have whenever He wants to. i was nervous making that decision considering im 33 and could have many more before i hit menopause, but the more we talk about it the more comfortable i am with it. we could still end up not having anymore too and it will be good either way. so i guess we will not be trying to have more, but also wont be trying to not have anymore either, if that makes sense.

melissa dont feel bad about that because i quite like that idea too.. and if i had to money id do that for the rest of my life.. but since it takes me so long to get preg i might be able to.. but we dont and never have used any i just believe in if its meant to be then let it happen.. big :hugs:

thank you katie!!!

i feel like there are gonna be a lot of people who look down on the idea. i guess as long as my hubby agrees its the plan for us, it wont matter what our families think. we got a lot of grief from some family members when we got pregnant with this one. some things we just have to let roll off ya know...

the way i see it is, if all children are loved and cared for then why not have the family you want.. its no one elses business i would love a big family someday maybe 5-6 children if i can afford it..

:hugs:

claire i hope its a good birthday present for you :)

Melissa that's a brill plan and as long as you both are happy it's even better. So by the time you finish you could have a football team lol

i still have abit of aches in my sides.. i dunno if im still ovulating or have already.. maybe we should bd today just to make sure.. but tbh im so tired i dunno lol

i started ww again today and im sticking to it! my new years resoultion is to be more healthy and try lose weight aswell as get preg ;)

I'm on a diet next week I feel such a flump lol way to much wine for me .
I know how you feel about bding i haven't got the energy for it

omg im so excited now lol i so hope his is our cycle hun

I hope it's yours as well xx
On an other note my dog isn't very well, which is the last thing I want . I love him so much

awwww ladies it would be great birthday presents for you two.

katie you could have your bfp for your bday pressie and claire you could have your baby coming for yours. that would be lovely :cloud9:

claire hope your dog is ok!!

Shay you can do it xxx
My dog seems to be a lot better today thank god xxxxx

awww yayy im glad hes ok :hugs:

i need to lose a lot of weight by next week for my bday but i know i wont :rofl:

ive been good for the last two days so hopefully it will pay off by the time we go to london

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->