looking for ttc buddy?

hey girls how u all doing? i had a lot of catching up to so there lol feels like adges since ive been chatting. il start off with a Happy new year to everyone. hope 2011 brings you all lots of happyness.

katie and claire i hope this cycle brings you both a super sticky bean. you both deserve it so much. :hugs:
melissa i like ur plan and who cares wat other people think its your family and bodies you can do wat u wish and if that means having lots of babies then so be it. they will be loved and cherished jst as much no matter how many there is.
i would like to do that but because im only 20 i could end up having loads. maybe wen im older ill do that plan too. i think i would like at 3 before im 30 than a bit of a break and a surprise baby after that.
hayley whoo i cnt believe how fast its going. anytime now really. u take care and look after yuorself.

i was with the consultant on friday and had a scan. he told me baby is about 5lbs 5oz at the moment and will be about 8ish lbs when born.
im so uncomfortable these days getting lots of pains and pressure and the braxton hicks are all the time esp wen im doing the house work. but its all worth it :)

:hugs: to everyone: xx

awww sinead it wont be long for you now either.. and ladies when the babies are born i cant wait to see lots of pics..

last min thoughts i think sinead is having a girl, and hayley a boy i cant remember what i said before but thats my bet ;)

i hope you had a nice new years hun :hugs:

katie do u hav physic powers lol thats excatly wat u said last time too. lol guess it wont be long untill we find out.

ill try and figure out how to post pictures so i can do it wen baby comes to show you girls :)

katie is it jst u and david going to london? xx

Didn't you ask at the scan you naughty girl

yep :D its meant to be for our anniversary of 4 years, its early though because my friends 21st is on the same day so we thought we could celebrate early so we will go out with our friends 21st.. which is on the 1st of feb..

katie happy anniversary!!!!:happydance:

had to take a pic for my mom and MIL, here is my 31 week bump....
supposed to be 9 weeks to go, but will be about 8 1/2 at most cuz we are planning to be induced on march 4th or 5th if we dont have him by then.

0_IMAGE_244.jpg

lovely bump melissa :) omg you look like you have a perfect round bump lol

awh very nice. hope u hav a brill time. its our anniversary on the 21st jan. we will be together 7 years :) melissa u hav a lovely little bump.

my bump is huge and all over the place. sometimes i imagine i can feel it expanding.lol.

no claire i didnt ask. i guess i waited this long i can wait 5 more weeks.lol

happy anniversary sinead!!!

thanks ladies! just got back from my ob appt. baby is dropping. she felt him and he is head down. she says he will continue to drop over the next few weeks so i guess i will be getting more and more uncomfortable as it goes.

i have a scan scheduled for jan 18. sinead, i dont know how you could stand to not know! i will be having my scanner check again to make sure he is still a boy, lol!

lol i love that line melissa "still a boy" :rofl: hope all goes well :hugs:

happy anniversary sinead doing anything special for it :)

ladies im so so happy and excited right now.. you how last year me and oh had a few problems.. well that was because of the people we were leaving with they stressed us out, ever since moving here we have had mostly happy times, but the first af while being in this house was only in dec, so im hoping by being lessed stress and more happy this cycle will go better..

also my oh always wanted to just ntnp and leave it to what ever happens happens.. but last night i made a joke and said so what do you want and he said a baby.. i sat there shocked as he doesnt usually like talking about it tut men eh :rofl:

and he said he is ready to give it is all attention so we have a baby.. i know this sounds silly but im so excited now.. like i know he wants it as much as me.. maybe even more at this point :happydance:

Happy anniversary sinead xxx
Melissa I love your neat little bump xxx
Katie that's fantastic that you are sooo happy and you both want the same thing. Why do men have to take there time to want somthing xx
Hayley how are you doing xx
Shay how's the diet doing xx

I'm alright I think I'm about 4dpo and I seem to have loads of cm, plus I'm cutting down on my food as I want to lose a few pounds.
How are you Hun xx

im for a change great! feeling very happy today.. im just doing some cleaning.. needs to be done i suppose lol. me and oh have been talking that we need to move again if were gonna have a baby :dohh: this house is so damp and mould keeps growing we have cleaned the walls and painted them with special paint to stop it coming back but still it grows back so we have done all we can, our lease is up in aug so we got plenty of time to find a new place..

i told oh im already in the 2ww he was so happy and said he hopes it works this cycle would mean we move in aug then new baby in sept.. would be nice :)

cm is great during the 2ww its a good sign! whats everyone up to today?

Claire im not doing a diet as I can never stick to them. I decided that from now on Im gonna eat smaller portions and snack on fruits and veggies and try to exercise more.

how are you lovely ladies doing?

That would be brill a new house and a baby as well
This is going to be our year and we will get a baby xxx
So cm is good. ??

yes def.. creamy cm i think is meant to be good.. :thumbup:

i think im 3-4 dpo too though my chart says im 9 dpo :dohh: but im sure i ov only 3-4 days ago.. aminly because my sex drive took an odd rise and that never happens to me.. plus lots of cm.. and pain in my side? what would you think? where as 9 days ago i didn have any of that just a rise in temp

Katie it sounds pretty good to me, it just sounds like me. We have just got a long week ahead of us xx
Shay that's a good idea, that's what I'm doing but it's hard when rian leaves his food and I HAVE to finish it lol

give rian less on his food so there isnt any left for you to eat then hehe
i know what you mean though, david keeps eating crisps and choc and all sorts around me :hissy:

though today is day 3 of being good eating and so far im sticking to it..

yes this week seems like it will creep by, im worried about going back to college .. i just dont wanna go :(

Claire my LO does that he'll eat a lil bit and then I end up eating the rest of his dinner

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->