looking for ttc buddy?

See Katie it isn't that easy, it just wants to go in my belly lol
How come you don't want to go back to collage xxx

Im suppose to start goin back to school tomorrow but stupid financial aid people are giving me a hard time, so I had to fill out a petition form so hopefully it gets approve and then they will have to pay my classes again.

Nothing is ever simple is it when it involves money

oohhh.... now i like the thought of that ;)

i dunno why claire.. i think its because ive not had time to do much work experience because of work :( and im way behind in my work experience, i might say can i use my hours from last year because i dont see how i can keep up other wise! the stupid thing is i work with kids yet im not allowed to use that as my work experience :dohh:

and im scared of that my teacher will say re garding not going to my work experience

im feeling great :D how are you claire, any signs yet? ive got none, just very sore boobs.. ouch! i got another high temp today.. i can only hope they stay high..

last night was weird it was the first time me and oh bd just for the sake of getting preg if that makes sense.. usually we do it when mood strikes.. and i thought just to be on safe side to bd every other day.. it was like going out for the first time he was so shy :rofl:

Yeah but door boobs are a great sign Hun xx
Still got a bit of cm, I'm usually spotting at 5dpo and nothing yet. I'm just thinking maybe I didn't ov because I'm not spotting xxx
So you where like naughty teenagers then lol

yeah :blush: if felt odd

im sure you did ov hun.. but if your worried just do some more bd just incase :winkwink:
or maybe your not spotting because you are preg :happydance:

i spent all night thinking about what it will be like having a baby.. how great it would be.. i think its been so long since i thought about it because it usually hurts too much but if anything it just spured me on to want it more.. i was thinking how great next christmas will be :D

Bloody hell Katie where did you get the pm from, you sound so happy which I over the moon for you . Hopefully we will both get some good luck in the next couple of months and get our baby for Christmas.
Then we will both me moaning that we are tired and our oh isn't helping enough lol

i dunno.. i think its ever my oh said he wants a baby as much as me and before i knew he didnt want one as much as me and just was abit like meh.. but i think he was just scared of more mc's... and i feel like our relationship has gone from just two people being together to a family.. if that makes sense and i just feel so happy..

im trying to be a positive as i cna be.. plus im so excited i gotta let it out somewhere.. i even dug out my baby clothes i bought when i was preg last year.. i was too upset to look at them usually.. but i think ive made it through the other side of my depression which im embarrassed to say i was.. which i think stopped me concieving a sticky bean in the first place..

Oh Hun I know how you feel about oh being scared about mc that's why I never told him about the chemical because I know he wouldn't want to try anymore.
I've got a draw of baby clothes and they say if you think I cute you should see my brother xxx

when i go to london im def gonna have abit of a look at baby clothes.. i think the only best way to say is i feel like my heart has healed enough to look at baby things..

2011 is def our year claire :) i wanna see your pma up too.. im sure its the missing thing to get our bfp :happydance:

hey ladies! got about 2 hours sleep last night. jax is teething again so when i wasnt awake myself trying to fall asleep due to hormones, i was up with him. im so tired today:sleep:

might try to lay down and take a break on the couch when he naps later. i need to keep some medicine by the bed to give him in the middle of the night when he isnt feeling well. poor lil guy.

katie- im so glad to hear that your getting excited again and not depressed anymore. and its so good to hear that your OH is ready and wanting a baby! i just know it wont be long for you and claire to get your :bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp:!!!! i will be jumping for joy!!!:happydance:

sorry to hear youve had a rough night, nothing worse than a sleepless night though i cant wait haha i sound crazy!.

i hope you can fit in a nap some how xx

thanks melissa it means alot i just hope its soon for us both :happydance:

claire when we get preg are you gonna find out what your having before birth?

i cant really nap hun, i have my 3 year old running around and think that wouldnt be good. im definitely going to lay down though.

are you gonna find out what your having when your pregnant???

no i prob wont.. you have to pay extra here to have a gender scan.. plus it will be a nise surprise :)

Sorry for your bad night Melissa I hope he is better tonight the poor thing xx
Katie of cause Iam, I wouldn't be able to wait that long lol

lol part of me would love to find out.. but i know it would be alot of money plus i dont think david would like to find out lol

wow im glad we dont have to pay extra here! we would probably riot, i could see a bunch of big pregnant women out there with picket signs demanding the right to know the sex of OUR babies, lol! that would not be a group i would want to cross!!!:haha:

i couldnt wait either claire. i tried that with my last one. by the time they were doing the 20 week scan i was so anxious to know i wasnt gonna walk outta there without knowing

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->