looking for ttc buddy?

lol ill just stick to yellow, browns and whites untill i have the baby, then add pink or blue hehe.. me and david are looking at 2 bedroom houses at the moment.. im getting excited thinking about it as our family home.. :cloud9:

awwww katie i know how you feel. when we were looking for our house a few months ago i was so excited to be finding the place where our kids would all grow up at. :cloud9:

this will just be a house for 1-2 years once david and i have both finished college we will look at buying our own house. :)

but if we get a 2 bed house we can have our first 2 babies before we have to move.. its just picking the right one.. :) id say since its taken and still taking to long to get preg we will prob start ttc right after the first one because i wanted them close in age and at this rate that wont happen if it takes me this much time every time

HI everyone, today is CD 1 for me :cry: last cycle was our first injectable cycle (with iui) we were very hopeful and now im just sad, i guess i feel im nearing the 'end' of ttc. Im looking for a cycle buddy though, and hoping this is our month! good luck ladies! :winkwink:

hi gwensin :hi: im sorry to hear af got you, i hope this is your cycle :hugs:

you might be surprised how quickly it happens the next time! when my hubby and i decided to try for number 4 it took 5 months to get pregnant. when we decided to try for this one we figured it would take at least 5-6 months considering last time. also, we know fertility decreases with age and i was 32, he was 35. we were figuring between 6 mos and a year. so we started trying when #4 was 5 months old, thinking he would be a year to year and half when we got pregnant. we got pregnant first month trying though and now will have these two 14 months apart, lol!!!

my ob told me its really easy to get pregnant right after having one, you might not have to wait long!

thats good to hear i think we will becareful for 6 months then try again :)

i just wanna be preg so much already :hissy: i hope this the cycle.. i dont know how ill be able to contain my self if i dont :rofl:

gwen iam so sorry hun, we will help you through this xxx

hayley is there anysign yet xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
hows everybody else doing xxx

hayley where are you ????????????????????
hows everybody else doing xxxxxxxxx

hi claire, sorry not been on for a while been busy getting everything ready and people coming round to check im okay never had so many visitors!
im okay no sign of baby yet! not sleeping at the moment and baby kept me up all night wriggling about but suppose thats just practice for next week or so!

how are you anyway?
anyone got snow again - we have! :(

i thought you had had the baby because you wasnt on xxxx
not long left now, will we get the last pic of your bump before the little one comes xxx

no haven't had it claire, i will try and get one on tomorrow for you i feel huge!

i cant wait to see your lovely bump xx
have you got everything ready now. i cant believe how fast it as gone i can remember when you was trying and now you will have a baby anyday xxx

yay haley, its so close now!!!! any minute you could go into labor:happydance:

claire how are you doing honey??? still no spotting??

i know it mad isn't it! everything is ready bags are packed just waiting now!
everyone is looking after me which is so nice my brothers cooking me a meal tonight to get me out the house.

had a few more twinges today like i had over christmas almost like baby is moving down again, had swine flu jab yesterday as they are making us due to a guy died last week near us from it, then back to midwife next tuesdays for an extra check up as blood pressure was higher than it should be but could just be antibiotics ive been on.

never been to the doctors so much in my life!

will keep you all updated x x

haley you should enjoy your night at your brothers house. you will probably not be leaving the house for a while after baby gets here. after 2-3 months of not leaving and only caring for a newborn nonstop im ready to claw my way out even for just a minute, lol! i cant wait to find out if its a boy or girl!!!!!

Best of luck to you Hayley!

Melissa how are you doing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back