looking for ttc buddy?

im ok. im very crampy. i can barely stand sometimes and forget about carrying my 12 month old. i feel bad for him, i can cuddle him for a minute sitting down. then he starts to squirm though and i have to put him down.

got decent sleep last night though so thats nice. sitting here with a heating pad on my back, having a lot of lower back pain. expected all this though, my ob told me the baby has dropped early and will only get worse. just dont want to have him early. dont know if him dropping will make labor come on early or not. would like him to stay put til at least march.

how are you doing shey?

i hope little nathon stays put for abit longer, but if he does come early at least he will be at a safe weight and age.. but hopefully he will stay up for at least another 6 weeks as anything after 37 is meant to be concidered full term

omg hayley the baby is gonna be here any day.. your more than welcome to have the baby on my birthday :winkwink: :haha:

i hope he comes safely and pain free for you :hugs:

katie when are you testing again? i wanna know if this is it!!!!!:baby:

it sounds silly but i want him to wait til march cuz we have no family with a march birthday. i know that he would be ok a bit early and thats all that REALLY matters, but it would be nice to have a bday on our calender for march.

with the other four kidlets needing looked after it would be even nicer if he could wait until march 4 or 5 to be induced. it would make it smoother to have planned where everyone will be and know that is one less thing for me to worry about. of course with my last son he was due to be induced on dec 17 and my water broke the day before. he was born at 11:59pm. i guess he wanted to make sure he was born on dec 16 instead???

i guess he did lol

i was gonna text on my birthday but ill only be 9 dpo which is prob too early so im gonna wait till next thursday morning, the day we leave for london :)

i hope you have a chance to let us know before you go!!!!

9dpo is very early. if you tested that early and it showed negative you shouldnt get upset. i actually tested 9dpo this time and it showed negative but i forgot to throw the test away. we were going to the lake with our church to get baptized. when i got home there was the faintest line on there. i just had a feeling it wasnt an evap. i read on internet that if its early it might show up after the 3 minutes or whatever. i went and got some frer and tested at 10 dpo, sure enough...

awwww id love to test on my birthday.. i could test then test again while on holiday.. :) i dunno.. fingers crossed this cycle worked i cant go through many more

thanks melissa i hope this is the cycle for me and claire :)

the friend who is helping me said she herbs had to be ordered thats why i didnt get them right away also she has ordered a fertility thing for me. to tell when im ovulated :)

i hope the next few weeks go quickly :)

Melissa you poor thing he is being a naughty boy, hopefully he stays in there.

he better claire!!! i cant stand the thought of leaving one in NICU. i would if i had to but would hate it.

i know what u mean claire.. i would hate to do that.. right now im living about 10 mins behind the hospital so it wouldnt be too bad but still would be hard.v

me and david cant agree on boy names :dohh: i like thomas he doesnt really like it..

we both like chloe and aoibhe of we have a girl.. we prob wait till im preg to think of names but i just cant help thinking about names lol

thanks guys will keep you all updated, and photo should be up soon.

had meal at my brothers haven't eaten that much in weeks was so nice! x

awww hun you def should put your feet up now and let your oh cook from now on so you get a good meal every day :hugs: hope your well

Katie 2 days left have you got your tests

Good you are on the ball this month lol.
Any symptoms ??

i felt a little sick, high temp and alot of mood swings haha

ooh let us know girlies keeping all fingers and toes crossed for you!!! x

hey girls how u all doing? oh hayley anyday now :) take care xx

claire and katie good luck with the testing hope its super gud news with a super sticky bean for both of u.excited :) xx

melissa how u keeping? lets hope ur lo stays put until march we want him fat and healthy :)

so im up this early cuz yeasterday i had backache all day which got really bad between half 5 and half 7 then stopped a little after 9 so went to bed and hav hardly slept a wink all night with period like cramps and backache although not as bad. if it gets worse throughout the day think il give maternity a ring see wat they think. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->