looking for ttc buddy?

God Hun I hope everything is ok xxx
Katie happy birthday Hun and good luck with the test xx

How are you feeling now are you still in pain xx

intense pains seem to hav gone now but im feeling jst uncomfortable. think ill try lie down on the sofa for a wee sleep. xx

have a nice warm bath and use a water bottle hun xxxxxxxxxxxx

happy birthday katie!!!

naderz hope your okay and resting!

hope everyone else is ok x

thanks ladies.. i got bfn .. not too disappointed.. its early days yet.

sinead i hope your ok xx

how are you hayley any sign of baby yet

happy bday katie! its really early still...

claire- do you know how many dpo you are?

sorry about the bfn today ladies. could just be too early to show.

any signs yet haley???

sinead- that sounds like when i go into labor. maybe your body is preparing and getting ready to. hope baby doesnt come too early. those lungs need to finish! take it easy hun!

sorry about the bfn ladies but its only early days so dont get too disappointed. :hugs:

jst got dull pains that cum and go. had a nice hot shower and resting up now. packd my bag jst in case. xx

hope everyone is good. xx

no sign of baby yet, can feel baby moving down such a wriggle bum! will just have to keep waiting - im feeling pretty good at the moment x

It looks like we will be seeing babies very soon and I can't wait to see them.
Melissa Im about 10dpo, I've had soom spotting today but you know what I'm like

i hope this is it for you claire!!!!!

i have been kinda depressed and grumpy lately. im not sleeping too good and starting to get pretty uncomfortable. i have not been up and around too much cuz of cramps and back aching. its pouring down snow here, which i love. kids have been outside playing in it this morning, and now hubby has taken them sledding. in between i had him take me shopping to get me out and im so glad i did. have been feeling stuck inside the house so it was so good to get out. i got some baby things we needed like binkies, a picture/take home outfit, and looked at some bottles we might use this time. i feel so much better...:cloud9:

My LO has a 102 fever so I took him to the doctors today cause of the fever and turns out he has an ear infection in the left ear, sore throat, viral rash, allergies and sinuses acting up and a bad cough. So he's on antibiotics. I kept him home from daycare today and Im keeping him home tomorrow as well.

Me too. I told his daddy, and his daddy was trying to see if he could come up tomorrow to visit but he doesnt have the money to come up. so he's gonna come thursday when he gets paid.

thanks ladies i had a great birthday with my brother, david and friends they went to so much effort to get a small get together and we all watched movies and ate lots of choc etc lol..
i feel so strange this morning tho ive got an awful bad stomach and i didnt even eat that much yesterday i got sick last night very random the sickness just came soon as i got sick i was ok again :wacko:

aww shay i hope hes better soon :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->