looking for ttc buddy?

Shay the poor thing he as been through the wars over the last couple of months xxx
Well I've got my scan in abit but I started bleeding this morning only a tiny bit.
So I phoned the hospital and she said it was ok!
It seems to have stopped so I'm going to go just to get it out of the way with .
Katie I hope it's a good sign xx

by the way ladies.. i had some bad news yesterday.. my brother and his gf had a mc over xmas :cry: i feel so bad for my brothers gf.. shes very emotional she thinks it was her fault because she was still on the pill, but she didnt know she was preg so not her fault!

i just needed to tell someone

Have you told her it was nothing she could have done the poor thing xx
Is she ok xx

shes ok because shes got a daughter so distracted i think.. but i know its hard for her because my bro isnt ready to try yet because of it and she just wants another baby so bad.. shes very upset at times.. so i told them about my mc's so we had a heart to heart yesterday

oh no the poor thing!!! when i had my first mc i wasnt trying to get pregnant, but just being pregnant and then mc made me want a baby so badly. i hope she is ok through all of it, and your brother too. she is blessed to have you... :hugs:

claire- what is the scan for?

awww thanks melissa :hugs:

yeah i think my brother doesnt really know how to feel if you know what i mean..
im thinking of making her a card.. or do you think it would upset her too much.. i just wanna show her i care and here if she needs to talk

it made me feel good to know people cared, but i dont know her so i dont know how she would take it. hopefully it would just convey your concern and love for her and give her support. its so sweet of you to be there for her. God comforts us in our troubles so that we can comfort others when they are going through the same thing

Melissa my scan was to make sure everting was ok up there and it is thankgod. The lady told me everything was fine because I told her that I would have to wait till April so she told me bless her xx
Katie that's a great thought for your sister in law xx have you told her about this site xx

claire glad scan went okay!
katie so sorry to hear that, sending hugs x

had to go to hospital today as blood pressure was sky high, had checks and monitored they sent me home to rest so feet up now! midwife coming thursday to check on me again so probably wont be on here much this week.
I will let you all know when baby is here!
take care guys x x x

hey ladies, feeling better today was up dis morning with period like cramps but mothing since so i think im ok.

claire im glad ur scan went well xxx
melissa-snow-whao i love the snow, i think its giving it to get bad again over here in the last week of jan :) apparantly like -26degrees.i love baby shopping hav u much left to get? xx
hayley hope ur keeping well. cnt wait to see baby jessica or william :) xx
katie im so sorry to hear about ur brothers girlfriend, how sad. thinking of her :hugs: xxxx hope ur keeping well to. glad u had a brill birthday.

ahhh hayley not long well you rest plenty and get oh bring u lots of tea. maybe nxt time u log on u will be a mummy :) :) :) :) all the best and take care xxxxxxxxx chat u soon

hayley- take care of yourself. baby will be here soon!!! cant wait to hear back from you.

sinead- hope things settle down for you. try to take it easy and keep that baby in as long as you can. im very crampy right now too. mine is from a lot of pressure though. we havent got much left to get. some bottles, diapers, and maybe one more pack of sleepers. we still have a lot from our last sons so it helps. we gave away a lot of their clothes thinking we were done but still have blankets, a swing, changing table, all the big furniture since my last one was still little and using them when we got pregnant again. what do you still need???

hav to get a baby bath and maybe jst some more stock up on nappies and wipes oh and co mattress although thats not essential for another couple of months.
my moses basket and swing are being delivered on the 29th and i jst hav to collect my bouncer from the nursery in town as well as the cot bedding. other than that ive my pram, car seat and changer all set up and waiting i cleared a cupboard in the kitchen this morning for the bottles and things and also waiting for the wardope to be delivered :) im quite organized jst need to get cleaning lol

cleaning is my main thing. i need to get out the carseat, swing, bouncy, clothes, blankets, and all that to get them cleaned up. you reminded me i need a new bath tub too, thanks!!!! i didnt keep my last one. i think i might bleach down our burp rags today and wash all our blankets. i got really depressed lately and now im getting all ready... my hubby has said ive started to nest already. usually he starts to nest before me, but i guess every pregnancy is different. have you had any nesting or other things going on besides the cramps that lets you know its close?

yea the 'nesting' instinct has definly started although due to being sore the past 2 days i havent started properly. now i feel like ive missed out on 2 days organising and cleaning that ive to work extra hard the rest of the week. lol

i want to go round my house with a cloth and the flash and wipe everything in site. am im itching to get into my spare rooms and get them sorted as i still hav unpacked boxes from wen we moved lst christmas :dohh:

dont overdo it hun! i keep doing that. i start running around cleaning then get cramps for a while and have to sit. you would think i could learn by now :dohh:

hows everybody doing xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->