looking for ttc buddy?

awww hayley take it easy and hopefully the littlen will arrive soon for you,

awww melissa and sinead i bet ye cant wait now! :) i cant wait to be doing baby shopping :)

how are you claire any symptoms how was your scan xx

Tested again today and it was a bfn so I'm waiting for af now, I really didn't expect to get pg so soon after my chemical. The scan was fine thankgod and she said she couldn't see anything wrong so that's one box ticked.
How are you Hun xxx

Hey there
I am 3dpo
I am second month NTNP, but still obsessing over every little twinge.
I have a 30 day cycle and due for af Jan 24.

morning ladies! and welcome Rheaz!
Hope you ladies are doing well.

The bloody witch got me again the evil thing lol

still feeling a bit achey :( really getting me down at night finding it hard to sleep.

awh sorry af got u claire. fX for this cycle. xx
melissa and shey how u doing? xx

sinead- sorry your so achy!! almost over hun. hopefully you wont go over and only have less than a month to go :hugs:

claire- that stinkin cowbag!!!!!!

shey good morning how r u hun?

my oh said to me last night in bed 'does this put u off getting pregnant again' i quickly responded with a 'NO' as much as i am sore and tiered its all worth it in the end and id never wish it away. waited to long to get here. jst so eager to meet my little baby.

my inlaws came around last night. my MIL does lots of knitting and she knitted me a white cardigan,bonnet and mittens set,a green cardigan,multicoloured one and a purple cardigan..... i was like errrmmm wat if i hav a boy lol

My Health Info teacher is pregnant with her 6th child and is due next week. she's having a girl. the older 2 she had the other 3 she adopted.

Katie I hope you have a fab time, but I wish you updated us I'm dying to know what's happeing xx
How are my mommys doing xxx

is katie off to london yet?

hey claire, dong well thank u. how about urself? my oh has been off work all this week sick but he is stil running round after me making sure im ok :) bless him xx

claire- im ok. it seems like i sleep ok for a couple of days, then cant sleep for poop for a couple of days. last night i was up in the middle of the night for a while so looks like im gonna be tired today.:sleep: trying to stay positive, but just got up and already feel out of energy. to top it off, my boys got up early too. that means my 1 yr old will most likely be cranky later today and my 3 yr old will want a nap. when he naps he is a booger to get back up, cries for a half hour. then he will be hard to put to bed tonight. :nope:

sinead- he sounds like a sweetheart. reminds me of my hubby. unless he is seriously sick, then he just lays around. but i guess thats normal.

how are you ladies doing???? hope we hear from katie before she leaves.

Sorry you arnt getting enough sleep when you need hopefully you can catch up on some zzzz when the boys are a sleep xx

awh melissa hope ur sleeping gets better, it cant be easy for u with the two boys and being pregnant. i bet ur girls are very helpful though and hubby of course. x

awh i love ur pic all beautiful x

hi guys 2 more days to go! getting a few twinges think baby is on the move.
blood pressure back to normal been told just to rest so I am doing as I am told.
hope it will be soon!

hope everyone is okay x

Aww Hayley wish you the best of luck with the new bub

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back