looking for ttc buddy?

Hayley happy dd Hun xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

happy due date hayley. hope its not long for u. xx

There is not long left for you now, I bet you can't wait xx

thanks guys can't believe its my due date!!! Had lots of pressure last night and baby been very quiet, off to midwife later will see what she says hopefully not long!

Fingers crossed she says you are ready, because I want to see pics.
Just think this will the first baby on this thred xx

hey ladies sorry i didnt get chance to talk in here yet lol we had a great time in london it was lovely :)

happy D day hayley i bet your thrilled to be at this stage now! :) not long to go

how is everyone :)

i know im getting so excited, i cant wait for baby to be here. i hope baby comes on time as i dont wana hav to be induced. got midwife tomorrow so im going to tell her about these period pains and the pressure im having see wat she says.

katie glad u had a great time in london. x
hayley let us know wat midwife says.x
claire and melissa how u doing?xx

Hayley I hope all goes well and that there's no complications for you and the baby. Keep us posted.

Naderz not much longer for you either girlie! how are you feeling?

Melissa and Claire how are you ladies doing?

asfm just waiting on my car to be ready so I can get it and then take my LO to the doctors

thanks guys, been to the midwife and baby has still not engaged properly!! aaarrrhh!!
booked in next monday for a sweep unless anything happens before.
baby has turned around so back is not to my back now which is good so you never know it could just engage in next few days and be fine.
got to get a exercise ball to sit on to help so getting that tomorrow.
will keep you all posted but looks like it be a few more days yet!

hey hun sorry to here that i hope the little baby gets moving soon... maybe try hot food, castor oil, long walks.. and maybe .. :winkwink: you know like on friends :rofl:

i hope it wont be much longer for you :hugs:

Hayley the baby likes it to much in there lol
As Katie said try sex, you might as well because your sex life will be finished as soon as the baby comes xx

oh haley its so hard to go over. i only went over with one, but it was so hard. finally had to be induced 11 days late! had 1 on her due date and other two were a couple weeks early. i hope its not much longer and that baby engages good soon. my last son tried to come out sideways. he was facing my right hip and even though the dr said he couldnt come out that way they kept me pushing??? i was exhausted by the end. finally i prayed and he turned and came right out. that was the longest i had ever pushed, even though it was only an hour. i am sympathetic for moms that push for hours now, thats for sure!

sinead- your so close now too, what 3 weeks left??? sorry your hurting. i know the feeling. hope you have everything ready to go.

katie- have u tested again?

claire- how are you doing?

shey- how is that baby doing?

Melissa he's good. the doctor said that everything is good. His ears not infected no more and the rash is gone. he now only still has a cough so she perscribed him some cough medicine. Other than that he is healthy. How are you and bub?

im glad your LO is doing better. my oldest daughter came home ill from school today. she has been having headaches and had a temp of 101.

i had a scan today that didnt turn out so well. the amniotic fluid is low. my ob wants it to be at 10 but its at 8. if it gets close to 5 she will induce. after my scan they did a non-stress test and he seemed to be ok. i will now have to go in for weekly appts and have to have scans and non-stress tests every week to check on him. he weighs 4 lbs 4 oz right now and if he fails to gain enough weight, his fluid gets lower, or he is stressed out they will induce. i dont want him to come early or be ill when he gets here.

as for me, im officially put on semi-bedrest and have to increase my fluid intake. i am supposed to decrease my activity level, but dont really know how with 4 other kids- especially with a 1 and 3 year old.

oh melissa hope everything goes ok and he doesnt hav to come out too early, glad they keeping a close eye on u and him anyway to make sure. try and get as mush rest as u possibly can im sure ur husband will be great in letting u rest and looking after ur other 4 for u.

i was with the midwife today and wen she put me on the bed to measure me and listen to babys heartbeat she looked at me with a puzzeled face and asked me was i sure of my dates because im so big and then she told me that she thinks baby will be here before 40 weeks. but she doesnt seem concerned so if baby does come early he/she will be jst fine im sure.

hope every1 doing good. xx

thanks sweetheart! you are just about 37 weeks so baby should be ok to come anytime. with my last one he measured big too and my ob told me the same thing. he was born a couple of days after that appt. have you had any nesting or other signs that labor is going to start?

i do hav the urge to clean and wash everything and suddenly re-decorate my sitting room :shrug: lol apart from that lots of pressure, twinges and occasional cramps and lower back pain.

when i told her i was having lots of pressure she replied with 'im not suprised' xx

i bet its not long for you now!!!

i wonder if haley has went into labor yet?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->