looking for ttc buddy?

i hope its not too long for her too. i bet she is so excited x

hi guys, still no baby! so fed up!!! :cry:

i know it wont be long but the waiting is killing me!

tried everything but baby is just to comfortable :sleep:

my mums being brilliant looking after me and keeping me occupied just want it all to start.

hope everyone's okay x

Oh Hun Im sorry that the baby asnt come yet fingers crossed somthing happens asap xx

tut tut listen here little missy or fella its time to come out and meet your mommy and daddy, your mother loves you but is very uncomfortable now, besides its nicer outside i promise :D

i hope everyone is well :hugs: im fed up of waiting to test... i need to get paid first :hissy:

Clairebear feels rough lol I wish I could get another body .
How are you doing my sugar plum lol

im ... positive (also telling my self this lol) im suppose to be going to do some shopping so we can eat but im too cold to leave my bed :dohh:

my brothers gf thinks shes preg already :dohh: i will be so happy if she gets pregnant but i just wish we could share the experience and both be preg.

katie- hope you dont have to wait too much longer to test

claire- im sorry your feeling rough

haley- your baby forgot to read the books! its time for your big day lil one

i am so grumpy today. am only getting a couple hours of sleep, going on day three of that. i grumped at my girls all morning and now feel horrible about it. i just need to sleep, feel like poop...

As she tested ????
I know what you mean about being cold I'm bloody freezing, I've got an hour then I've got to pick rian up

Melissa I'm sorry about the tiredness Hun, can't you get a couple of zzzz this afternoon xx

no shes not tested yet but she said shes having symptoms she had when she was preg with her little girl tiffany,

awww im sorry melissa about now sleep.. is there no way you can ask a baby sitter to mind your boys while you get a few hours shut eye? you would be amazed what a few hours will help.. if i was closer id baby sit for you :hugs:
dont feel bad pregnancy hormones dont help either when you just wanna sleep

ohhh i wish i could drive to town not get the cold bus! :(

it all depends on when my boys nap. if one of them is up i wont be able to. if they nap at the same time i possibly could.

its so silly to me that i could be tired all day just waiting for bedtime. then when i lay down to go to sleep i toss and turn wide awake til 1 or 2 in the morning. then finally fall asleep, but wake back up about 4 or 5 to pee and cant fall back to sleep again.

Are you worrying about anything Hun xx

Are you worrying about anything Hun xx

i didnt know if you were talking to me? im not worried, just wide awake. im not uncomfortable or thinking about anything pressing. i think its just hormones keeping me awake. sometimes there is just a song running through my head or something stupid like that :dohh: i try to meditate and focus on breathing to relax me and make me fall asleep, but i forget and start singing in my head again. or thinking about things from when i was growing up. or just silly things that dont matter... just wide awake.

Sorry melissa I was speaking to you xx
That's the worse thing when you have got a song in your head and you can't get it off your mind.

i would suggest a nice warm bath before bed hun, then a lovely hot water bottle make sure you pee before getting into bed lol and just try relax..

is there no one you know who can mind the boys for you.. just for a few hours

thanks ladies. im sorry im so gripey.

katie- i dont really have anyone who could. everyone i know works. if you lived here i would take you up on your offer in a second though. :winkwink:

i need to stop grumping and just get on with the day though. nothing i can do about it

awwww im sorry hun hopefully tonight now you will get some sleep :hugs:

my DH said he is gonna get after the chores tonight so at least i can relax when he gets here. he already makes dinner and does a lot around here, so makes me feel guilty that he would have to do extra, but i know he is happy to do it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->