looking for ttc buddy?

dont feel bad just relax :hugs: im sure your oh is just happy to help :)

Melissa he sounds fantastic you are very lucky xxx
Hopefully tonights better xxx

thanks ladies. he is great. i am very lucky. i feel bad that i stay home and he still has to work and pick up the slack here though.

im such a butthead too sometimes. he is all calm and happy and because im in a bad mood and tired it almost gets on my nerves that he is so peaceful all the time. :dohh:

awwww im so close to tears... the friend who is helping me to concieve ive known her since i was 3 years.. so now being 20 thats a long friendship.. shes an important person in my life.. anyway we were talking tonight and about 7 years ago she lost a baby girl at 39 weeks.. it was so sad.. she told me tonight she was going to name her katie after me.... but her sister gave birth a week before she did and named her child that so didnt.. i feel so honoured she was going to call her baby after me.. sorry i had to share..

STILL NO BABY!!! im so fed up just want this baby to arrive now.
i know its only been 5 days over but feels like a lifetime, phone keeps going with calls and texts asking if i had it yet and feel like im going to kill the next person who asks me, gosh the hormones hey, i know people are just caring and i totally appreciate it its just starting to get to me and thats no usually me!
hope this baby come soon :cry:

STILL NO BABY!!! im so fed up just want this baby to arrive now.
i know its only been 5 days over but feels like a lifetime, phone keeps going with calls and texts asking if i had it yet and feel like im going to kill the next person who asks me, gosh the hormones hey, i know people are just caring and i totally appreciate it its just starting to get to me and thats no usually me!
hope this baby come soon :cry:

oh honey im sooooo sorry. i know what your going through. i had one that was induced 11 days overdue. they did 3 very painful sweeps from 39, 40, and 41 weeks. i got sick of everyone asking too. they even made jokes as they asked like, are you just trying to stay pregnant forever? i know it was just jokes, but when you are in your 10th month of pregnancy, not much is comfortable or funny anymore. i will be praying for you and hopefully that sweet LO will be in your arms soon! :hugs:

hey girls jst updating you all,

after waking with pains 4 mins apart and a bloody show on wed morning (5am) i finally went into maternity unit at 8.45am and they examined me to find out i was 4cm dilated so i was in labour, was admitted to the unit then and at around 2pm was taking to labour ward where I HAD MY BABY BOY at 17.58.

3 weeks and 1 day early he was classed as premature and weighed 5lbs 11 oz and 47.5 cms long. and we hav called him Noah

he is absolutley georgeous i cant belive how much love i hav for him its a fantastic feeling.

i had 3rd degree tears and had to be taken to theatre to get stitched up as they wer so deep. we got home on friday evening and he is doing great. xxxxxx il try and get up some photos shortly.

love you all xxxxxx hope you are all doing great.

sinead? i hope your ok you didnt finish what u was going to say but i hope everything is hope :hugs:

im sorry hayley, i hope baby shows for you soon hun :hugs:

tested today and got bfn so on to next cycle, im taking some herbs to help af come quicker, then i have some more herbs to help ov then i got my fertility kit to help tell me when i ovulate so we def wont miss it :thumbup:

congratulations hun! thats wonderful news hope everyone is doing well x

im still waiting for my little one :( at midwife tomorrow so hopefully this week i will have my little baby x

:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

yay sinead!!! what great news, that was totally unexpected!!!! im sure i sat here with my jaw dropped reading your post :haha:
glad he is ok even though he was early. looking forward to seeing pics of lil noah. what a beautiful name too, i love it. i bet he is just a lil doll. 3rd degree tears, OUCH! take care of yourself hun, he needs a healthy mommy.

haley- hopefully MW can do something. or maybe daddy can have a talk with LO. its nice and warm in there, but its time!!!! i bet you are getting miserable hun. hopefully not much longer, i have been there and its not fun :nope:

katie- good luck with your herbs and your cycle this month. i hope it all works out for you!!!!

claire and shey- havent heard from you, how are you ladies????

omg sinead congrats on little noah how sweet and cute, im so happy for you :) sorry no when i read it only half the message was there :wacko: im so glad hes a healthy weight though, and omg ouch sorry to hear of the stitches. take care hun xxx

Sinead congrats on your little boy Iam sO happy for you both. Enjoy every moment with him xxx can't wait to see him xx

Congrats Sinead! Hayley and thing happening yet for you?

Hayley how did you get on today xxx

hi guys, had the sweep and wasn't successful but never mind.
had back ache all last night and a few stomach twinges and backache all day today! feel this could be the start of something - well i hope so anyway!
they booked me in next monday for an induction unless it all happens before that is.

hows everyone else?

oh sweetheart you poor thing. you are in my prayers and i am hoping things are starting now. :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

im on a couple hours of sleep a night, but im actually getting used to it now. i found out i have low amniotic fluid. dont know if i posted that in here. have to go in for weekly NST and scans. tomorrow is my next one and i have been scarfing down fluids and sitting on my butt like my OB wanted me to do. hopefully his fluid will be higher

didn't know that hun, least they are keeping a good eye on you!

had serious backache all yesterday had a bath thinking it would speed up things if anything was going to happen but nothing!!!!

can't believe its taking forever - come on baby!!!!!

i hope little un hurrys up.. :D i cant wait to see pics of this lovely babies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->