looking for ttc buddy?

how are you today katie??? when do you start your herbs to get things going?

i have to go in for a scan to see if baby's fluid is higher. he isnt moving much lately either so he failed both of those on his biophysical profile last week. hopefully he will have more fluid. my OB wont induce just for low fluid, but if he has any other problems with his placenta, movements, heart beat, etc she will. we are praying that his fluid is higher and he is moving ok. i have to go in every week for scans and non-stress tests now to check on him. she said 34 weeks was the earliest she would induce, but thats today so im nervous. i really want him to stay in til march, but at least til 37 weeks. i dont want to leave him in NICU even for a day...

i really hope your little guy is ok and has plenty of fluid to keep him safe.

im great keeping in positive thoughts for my next cycle as i really think it will work i start soon as i arrives which i hope is 2mor.. i think af might turn up soon without meds anyway but i dont wanna wait so soon as they arrive im gonna take the ones to start af.. then the meds to help ovulation.. my oh thinks we wil end up with twins but i doubt it.. she thinks this stuff is as good as clomid :happydance:

if it works like chlomid you might end up with twins!!!

that wouldnt be so bad. i always say i can handle twins until i actually have my baby home. then im very thankful i only have one :haha:

hey girls thank u so much, me and noah are doing good. he is just so pecious im so overwelmed and cant believe how much i love io have for him and i feel like a new person. being a mummy is the most wonderful feeling ever. :cloud9:

love all u girls :hugs: xxxx

hope u are all doing good and fingers crossed for more babies and maybe nxt time i log on hayley will hav popped and noah will hav a friend.

chat u all soon and photos ill try get up.xx

so happy everything is going good sinead. enjoy your LO and being a mommy. it is the best feeling ever....:cloud9:

Sinead I'm over the moon you are so happy.
Anysigns yet Hayley xxx
Melissa get that fluid down you and keep them feet up xxx
Katie anysign of the witch yet xx

just got back from hospital. went to my OB appt and my fluid went from 8 to 5. i am now officially diagnosed with some weird diagnosis for low amniotic fluid. i was sent to hospital to check and see if i was leaking fluid and to do a non-stress test on nathon. if i would have been leaking fluid i would have had to have steroid shots for his lungs and been induced in 3 days. since im not leaking fluid, but its so low, i will be induced at 37 weeks. that is in 3 weeks for me!!!! he was fine on his non-stress test. isnt moving much, but hopefully he is just calm. i havent had a baby 3 weeks early before, 2 weeks was my earliest. so mid-feb will be having him. will be praying he is ok and can come home with us. im a little nervous about him being so early, but at least it wont be this week!!!!

hun im sure he will be fine, i mean look at little noah he was 3 weeks early and he went home after 2 days :hugs: im sure little nathon will be great, im sure though he will be better out than in at that stage if the fluid is low, 37 weeks it actually a healthy and concidered full term, most babies go home when mommy does so please dont stress your self hun :hugs:
try your hardest to keep off your feet, could be stress not helping and lack of sleep. at least its not now and you have 3 weeks to prepare.. looks like we def will be seeing plenty of babies over the next few days and weeks :hugs:

no af for me yet but plenty of cramps.. something in the back of my head keeps telling me i thought test before i start taking the meds... so i think i will just to make sure. even though im sure im not with the amount of cramps im getting ouch!
my meds should be here 2mor :yipee:

thanks katie! im trying to remain positive. i kept telling myself at the hospital if he had to come this friday then at least he was 34 weeks and not 28, 30, 32 or less even.

im very thankful that at least he will be 37 weeks. thats better than a lot of babies that come early.

i hope your stuff comes soon!!!! maybe when im in labor you will be getting your BFP!!!! then when i get back on, there will be good news waiting!

wow yeah.. it could be a great time for us both hehe.. i get my fertility kit on friday aswell :happydance:

yay!!!!! its time for you and claire!!!!

i did find out that i am already 1cm dilated and 20% effaced, which is a surprise. but probably not too uncommon at 34 weeks with a 5th baby

Melissa I hope he stays in there xx
When I was having rian I had to have scans because they said my fluid was low and I didn't have much movement either they rated him 1 out 10 for it. Along with the preclampsia I had him at 36 weeks and he weighed 4lb 8oz and nothing was wrong with him.
Hayley I hope everything is ok hopefully you have had he / she xx
Sinead how are you mommy xxx
Katie anysign of af xx
Shay have you had any luck with a job yet xx

thanks claire! it does make me feel better hearing about others who have had theirs early and everything was ok. im on bedrest right now and it really sucks. always thought if i was on bedrest i would just love being able to have a medical reason to lay around and be lazy. its making me so restless. and by the end of the day my back is hurting. its kinda depressing...

haley- i hope you have had that baby now! i guess monday is the latest???

katie- hope your medicine is going smoothly

sinead- how is noah doing?

shey- hows the job?

You haven't got long left now hopefully he his good and stays put.

i know. im just gripey lately. i just have to make it 3 weeks, thats really not that long. i need a good book or something. i got on google yesterday and looked up what complications can come from low amniotic fluid and scared the poop out of myself. im hoping he is healthy. and even with labor and delivery there is more of an increased chance of needing a section because the fluid being low can make the cord get compressed during contractions and baby will lose oxygen and blood. dont want a section with 5 kids to care for when i get home:nope:

my hubby just says to stay off of google and have some faith. i know thats the right answer...

how are you doing claire????

Stay off google it's the worst thing you can do xxx
I'm not to good at the moment I'm feeling really down about everything, it was the first time I had eaten anything yesterday since Monday. I think everything as just got on top of me with the mcs and everything else.
This cycle we haven't had sex because it's the last thing on my mind.
On a good note I had a letter back from the hospital and all the tests Ive had done have come back ok so at the moment there is no reason for the mc so that's got to be good

sorry ladies been m.i.a. just been busy with school. I still havent found a job yet. Im looking to see if I can get a job in Ft.Lauderdale so I can move back down there,cause there isnt anything here in Port St Lucie. How are you lovely ladies doing?

shey i hope the job situation works out for you

oh claire, im sorry your having such a rough time. at least you got an answer. i wish i could be there to give you a big hug! i feel so sad for you right now, life is not being very fair. i hope you get better, you are in my thoughts and prayers! xoxo:hugs:

haley- i hope no news is good news!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->