looking for ttc buddy?

Thanks Melissa im fed up of being and feeling like this.
I thought this year would mean a new start but so far I wish 2011 never happened.

im soooo sorry sweetheart. i hope things turn around soon. i just hate to hear you talk about things like that. you sound so depressed. i wish i could do something nice for you. is there anything you can do to get your mind off of things? its been really cold here and today its like 70 degrees so im thinking of sneaking out for a walk if i can without my DH knowing. dont think it will hurt anything and i need some fresh air. im feeling a bit depressed too.

Lady you keep that bum in bed otherwise I might have to come over and strap you in lol

lol! we snuck outside for a minute just to get some sun and fresh air, didnt go anywhere. was nice until i wanted to bring them back inside and they threw a fit.

have you tried some of the message boards on here for mc support or anything like that? maybe your DH can do something nice to cheer you up too. maybe you guys can have a night out to a movie and dinner or something?

hey ladies sorry alot going on at the moment between work, cooking for my friends 21st and friends coming round :dohh:
ive been getting cramps for about a week and today they are so so bad im sure af is just around the corner :thumbup: ive started my new meds to kick start af.. and ive got aload of new meds to start taking soon as af arrives etc..
plus ive got my maybe baby fertility kit its basically using saliva to see if im fertile i hope it works for me :D

how is everyone i bet hayley has had her baby.. i bet its a little boy and there will be 3 little boys from this thread :D

claire sorry this is getting you down i really hope you get a sticky bfp soon :hugs: were in this together hun xx

melissa def try stay put as much as you can... as boring as that sounds it will be all worth it once your little boy is here :)

katie- im glad things are going as they should so far. i was gonna get one of those saliva kits when i was ttc this one. figured if it didnt work out fairly quick i would get one, but worked out first month. im glad things are going good for you and you are staying busy!

i cant wait to hear from haley to see whats going on and from sinead to see how she and noah are doing.

claire- i certainly hope you are feeling better.

i didnt know how rough it was gonna be trying to stay down. my back is very achy and i am getting the cramps every day. think its from sitting so much without any kind of exercise. i really thought i would enjoy laying around more. think my plug is starting to break up and come out. just the very beginnings of it though.

hi guys, im afraid still no baby! aaarrrhh!! day 12 overdue today no signs that anything is going to happen so really fed up :cry:

booked in monday morning so only one more day and they will get me going, just can't believe how overdue i am i never thought i would go this long.

claire so sorry to hear you are so low, you are a strong person and i know this year will pick up :hug:

melissa, i know a few who had the baby early in the same circumstances, be positive and everything will be fine x

katie & shey hope every things good with you guys too

will let you all know how monday goes x x x x

oh my haley im sorry. i thought for sure by now. baby must be very cozy. im glad you have an end in sight though. i only had to make it as late as 11 days and i thought that was horrible. at least its not screaming hot outside for you. i had my overdue one on june 21, i didnt even leave the house cuz it was miserable. have you done any of the induction stuff you can do at home? there are pressure points you can rub like between your thumb and forefinger and somewhere on your feet i think. should be able to find something online. i did it with my first and went into labor next day, supposed to release oxytocin. i think you can rub your nipples too and that is supposed to start something, but mine always hurt by the end so i never tried it.i bet there are some other things you could try to. or of course now its just waiting til monday...

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

thanks hun, ive tried everything going! walked loads too i just think its too comfy.
least i know after tomorrow i wont be sat here thinking is today the day.
its quite cold here at the moment weathers changed to -2.5 degrees so a little icy.
can go out just can't walk too far thats all.
xxx

i did that when i was overdue too. we had a zoo pass so we went to the zoo all the time to walk around. even went on walks at the mall when it was too hot to walk outside. it did nothing but make my back and hips hurt. he was in no hurry.

you might as well sit and rest this last day as much as possible. your about to have a big job with labor, delivery, and a newborn to take care of!

Hayley I thought you had some news for us then, fingers crossed somthing happens xx

sorry claire, no news will let you know x

no symptoms at all! will just wait till tomorrow morning in think least i know im going in to be started off and should have a baby by end of the day if not early next day.
hubby taking me out for lunch today and just making sure everything is sorted ready x

hi ladies, little Noah is doing good,thank u. he is a little mixed up in his days and nights lol he sleeps all day and is up al night bt he will soon learn a patern its only early days.

im quite emontional i cant seem to stop crying, i think im so overwelmed that i finally have a baby oh is a bit worried but im not depressed jst soo happy.
although one thing that is really getting me down is i really wanted to breastfeed and he wouldnt take to me in the hospital then by the time i got back from theatre his blood sugar was so low that the midwife had to give him a bottle asap or he could hav went into a diabetic coma. his blood sugar was 1.7 and it isnt supposed to drop anymore then 2.6.
then he had to hav blood tests before and after every feed to make sure it was rising and he just would not latch on to me so i had to keep giving him bottles.
even if i jst got to brest feed at night i would be happy because its so good for him i feel really guilty and that ive let him down. thats also why i keep crying.

sorry for the long thread i just needed to talk to someone. love all you girls and hope 2011 brings you babies and lots of happyness.xxxx

sinead- please dont feel guilty hun! i am not able to BF either and all 4 of mine have been FF and are completely well adjusted and healthy. everyone says its the best thing, but obviously it wasnt the plan set out before you so its not the best thing for you and LO. try to be confident that you are a great mother, not because of how or what you feed him, but because you love him and nurture him. dont be consumed by guilt that is led by what anyone else, or society in general says.

i used to feel guilty about it, then i read this article that was talking about how before formula was made, women had to have someone else BF their babies if they couldnt. can you even imagine handing your baby over to someone else to feed???!!!! well, i cant. now instead of feeling guilty for not being able to, im very thankful that i can FF. the most important part of feeding them is not where the food comes from or what it is. its the fact that you and baby get to bond while you hold them close and caress them and love them. and dont worry about all the stuff that talks about immunities being better, there are many more aspects that provide immunities than just breast milk. the fact that you hold baby instead of laying them down with a bottle propped up builds up their immunities. when a baby is left alone it stresses them out and cortisol levels rise. a stress response occurs and lowers their immunities. just being cuddled by mommy helps their immune system! i have friends and family members that pump milk then prop a bottle up to feed baby. i think they have read so much about it being about the actual milk, they miss the point of it being important to hold the baby close.

try to come to terms with it being ok to FF. if you are stressed out, noah will pick up on it and it could stress him out. happy mommies=happy babies. you ARE doing whats best for him... loving him is whats best!

if you need someone to talk to, im here. pm me if you need to!
:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Sinead where's the pics I want to see your little man xx
Hayley good luck with today xx

yay haley! not long now!!!!! cant wait to hear how it went and see some pics....

claire- how are you doing?

YESSSSSS it worked :happydance: i finally worked out how to post a photo

isnt he a beauty xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back