looking for ttc buddy?

you're welcome girlie! how are you and noah doing?

we are doing good, he is starting to become more brighter and looking around him more, and he has good nights and bad nights lol

how is u and ur LO? xx

We are good. Though lately my LO screams bloody murder when we give him baths. We dunno why.

sinead- he is surely an angel!!!! what a handsome lil guy!!!!!

shey- my 3 year old started doing that a ways back. he was scared of the drain. we tried to cover the bottom of the tub with one of those non-slip things. he screamed and refused to take a bath for a while. we took it out immediately. he still gets upset, but is doing better.

omg!!! noah is absolutely gorgeous!!! awww im so broody!! lol he is lovely hun well done :D

thank u :) i cant stop kissing him. he is just adorable. ill get more up wen i transfer them from my phone to laptop. xx

i hope u and claire have good news soon :hugs:

i wonder how hayley is getting on. i hope she has baby by the end of the day.

melissa not long till ul be holding ur baby and although he be early he will be just fine. noah was born 36+6 and was perfect although a little jaundused (not sure of spelling) and his blood sugar low but that was fine after 2 days and he is doing brilliant. dont be worrying.xx

thanks hun! its very encouraging to hear others who had theirs early and all was well.

Sinead he is beautiful Iam so jealous, when you have had enough of him send him to me lol.

Melissa you will both be ok Hun, I hope you are ok xxx

Sinead he is beautiful Iam so jealous, when you have had enough of him send him to me lol.

thank u hun. i could never have enough of him even at 6am wen he is still awake from 12 lol xx

Iam soooooooo happy you are so happy if that makes sence lol
Enjoy every minute with him because they grow so quick and you end up getting a mouthy little bugger like I've got

how are you claire :hugs:

i feel so sick today :S im just waiting for af to arrive ive been taking meds for 3 days now :D i can feel they are working :D

im alot better then i was last week so i guess thats a start.
im just in alot of pain with my hands, feet, knee and back. its killing me writing this

whats wrong with your hands, feet, knee, and back claire??

im glad you are feeling better than last week.:hugs:

katie- i hope your feeling better too :hugs:

shey how is the jobhunt going?

sinead- how is noah doing? and how is momma?

haley- cant wait to see how yesterday went and see some pics. also hear if you had a boy or girl???

i found out yesterday that i have a very high chance of going into preterm labor before i get induced. and that when i do go into labor or get induced i have a very high chance of having an emergency c-section. they have to do a section a lot because without enough fluid around the baby they often get too stressed during contractions to tolerate labor and also the cord can get pinched during contractions or when the baby starts to descend to come out. if they let it go too long he could get cerebral palsy or be stillborn from lack of oxygen. i was kinda freaking out yesterday but today i feel peace that it will be ok. we prayed about it and my DH and i talked about it for a while. its still a stress on me, but i know its not in my hands and just hope for the best.

So your little one might be here anyday then, fingers crossed he doesn't xxx
I've got ware and tear on my discs and it looks like I've got arthritis.

Melissa sorry to hear that. I hope things go well for ya. a C-section isn't bad really. I had a c-section cause I stayed at 3cm and Jayden's head was too big to fit through my pelvic area. My stomach was flat after I had the c-section. That's the thing I liked bout it. But I really do hope things go well for you.

Claire aww Im sorry to hear that I hope you feel better soon

asfm job hunting going fine. I've found a few medical coding/billing jobs here that im gonna apply for.

thanks ladies! i really didnt want a section just for the extra pain and recovery time. my hubby will be home for 2 weeks on paternity leave to help out, but i will still have 5 kids to take care of. i do feel like if i have to have one its fine if it means he will be ok. whatever i have to do for him is worth it.

claire- im sorry about your discs! that sounds painful. i had a friend in college that had been in two wrecks and had something wrong with the discs in her back. she had a lot of pain from it. i hope you can get some relief for it. and arthritis, yikes!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->