looking for ttc buddy?

Fingers crossed everything with be natural and you won't have a c section.

hi guys I'm a mummy! Had a beautiful baby boy today by c section due to lots of complications last night, he's called william thomas curtis and weighs 8lbs 11ozs he's gorgeous. Were all doing well x

yay haley!!!! im so happy for you!!!!! cant wait to see some pics!!!

:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

Aww Hayley he's precious. Congrats! glad you and bub are doing well.

you and baby look just beautiful!!!!!! we considered thomas william when we first got pregnant this time. that would have been so cute if we would have done that!

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: you are gonna love being a mommy!

Congrats Hayley I thought he would never come lol
I can't wait to see more pics and here the story xx

omg :happydance: :happydance: well done hun!
i KNEW you was having a boy i dunno why but every time i went to say come on baby i nearly said come on little boy but thought best not type that just incase you had a girl lol
awwwww 3 little boys how cute :D
so that means me and claire have to have girls hehe just so there is a even ish mix :D

I'm with you there Katie we are having girls lol

aww congrats hun, isnt it the best feeling. enjoy every min.hope u are both doing well.

i cnt wait to see sum girls in this thread for noah,william and nathon :)

hey ladies! got back from my scan today and im so happy! his fluid is still the same, so i guess thats not so great. but he did gain a pound in 2 weeks, which is right where he should be. should be getting 1/2 pound a week. he was at 4lbs 4oz two weeks ago, and today is at 5lbs 6oz!!!! as long as he is gaining good weight my OB will wait to induce til 37 weeks. i am so very thankful he is still gaining. :happydance:

hope you new mommies are having a great time!

sinead- is noah getting his days and nights figured out?

haley- hope you are recovering well!

katie- how is your meds working, any af yet?

claire- how are you feeling, hope you are doing better today! how is ryan and DH doing?

shey- hope the job search is going good. how did those ones work out, any look good enough to apply for? and how is the LO doing?

Melissa they look interesting the pay sounds good and benefits too. my LO is doing good just been not wanting to take a bath. I think its a phase he's goin through.

Claire I say you, Katie, and I will all end up having girls! lol

i actually dont mind having a boy or girl i just want a sticky bean :hissy: sorry lol having a moment of i want a baby now! lol
feels like af could be on her way.. im so bloated and constantly have that feeling like af is here... which is cool as my friend worked out from my cycles a pattern and told me af would arrive prob feb 3rd.. i think she could be right :D

Melissa that fantastic news he is putting weight on xx
Katie I know how you feel I will have anything lol NOW

how are you clairebear :hugs:

im just waiting for af to show her ugly face lol.. im not sure what else i can do to make her show.

I'm feeling ok Today which is a shock lol I had my possitive opk Tuesday and there was still a line yesterday. Today's test as got a really faint one so does that mean I ov today xx
As for your af have you tried bd

yeah we bd on our anniversary morning :blush: but not since... so might try tonight

id say you ovulated late last night or early this morning so i think you timed it well with the bd :D

Woooooooooo I hope we have got a sticky one lol but knowing me I won't even get that

claire!!!! positivity!!!!! come on hun start this 2ww with it WILL happen.. come on :)

I will try to be possitive, it's got to happen and will.
How's the wedding plans going xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->