looking for ttc buddy?

hi guys,

well thought i would come on here to see how you all are?

can't believe this time last week i was being induced!! time flies so quickly.

I can now explain what happened now im more in control of everything.

well was induced on the monday morning 7am via a tablet which usually dosn't work first time they left you for 6 hours to see if it did anything but by 1pm i started having contractions!! they moved me to a ward waiting for the delivery suite to become free at 3pm by then i was having some really strong ones - funny sat on a ward suffering in pain with everyone watching! ha

then finally at 7.30pm they called me down and i was having serious ones, upto then i had no pain relief which i was amazed at myself for but i did decide to have gas an air to help.

williams heart beat kept dropping every time i had a contraction so the midwife's were getting really worried, had 2 lots of test on william to check he was okay which he was but they still wasn't happy! had so many doctors in and out the room was mad!

the pain was getting a little unbearable as i have such a bad back they decided epidural would be best, but it took them 5 attempts and over an hour to sort that out due to my discs in my back being so close together was a nightmare!
BUT when it worked it was amazing!!! i still hadn't dilated much so was put on a drip to speed it up but by 6.30am tuesday morning they gave me 4 hours to see how much further i could go but still was 6cm!!! rubbish!

so in the end the doctors were getting really worried about baby they decided emergency c-section had to be done. so they whipped me off to theatre and 20 mins later i had william!

he's so gorgeous i can't take my eyes off him, was shocked i think to be a boy as i had been convinced by everyone it was a girl but i didn't care he was actually 8lbs 7ozs as they hadn't converted it correctly.

i stayed in hospital till thursday, struggling to get about a bit but im sure each day it will get better he's sleeping and feeding really well.

anyway will keep coming on here to check how you guys are getting on, hopefully we will get some positives soon, im convinced it will happen for you guys x

awwww hayley he is so cute.. im glad everything was ok.. and you had him ont he first of feb? my anniversary :happydance: what a great date :D
im sorry you had to have a c section but hes here and healthy and so are you im so glad... gosh im all teary now... :cry: what sweet boys you ladies have got.. they will be such great friends

as for me.. im sick of waiting for af :hissy: feck sake come on dont make me come in there!!! lol :brat:

the meds just are giving me cramps not sure if af will be here soon or not :( im so hormonal too so i know it prob is working.. im just getting impatient i just wanna be pregnant already!

awwww haley- he is absolutely handsome! what a lil sweetheart. sorry you had to go through so much to get him here! was all worth it though, huh. i hope you recover quickly and are feeling better soon. im glad he made it out healthy too. :baby:

i have to go back in this thurs for my weekly scan. will be getting checked for dialtion and effacement every week too. im curious to see if i am or not. hope nathon is doing ok too. feeling like its gonna be really soon and keep swaying between feeling ready for him to not being ready at all.

found out at my hospital tour this weekend that since he has low fluid if he gets distressed during contractions they will immediately do a section and if i dont have the epidural by then they will just knock me out. i usually get the epidural around 5-6 cm but think i will get it earlier this time. if he is distressed i definitely want them to get him out quick with a section, but would like to be awake for it if at all possible

Aww Melissa I hope things get better for ya and that you'll be able to have your LO natural. C-section isnt a bad thing though the spinal tap hurt like hell.

Hayley how are you and baby doing?

im sure little nathon is just fine.. wont be long till he is here :hugs: keeping u in my thoughts hun for thurs :hugs:

im not really concerned with having the c-section. im not one of those people that is stuck on doing things "naturally". i will be praying he gets out safe and there is nothing more natural than that imo. although recovery would be harder with 5 kids, but i know i will make it through just like always. i just dont want to be knocked out. im thinking i will have to have my epidural pretty early on after being induced though just to make sure i dont have to be knocked out completely. if i have to be then so be it, but would not be my first choice ya know. it would be weird i think. and since my Dh will have our two youngest, if i have to have a section he probably wont be able to come back there with me. so that kinda sucks that i would have to be alone for it, thats another reason i want to be awake for it. BOO! i know i just have to roll with things knowing that it wont be forever and i will be home soon enough with my LO.

how are you ladies today?

Im ok just waiting for AF to show her ugly self. My cycle still not back to normal yet so I dont knw when she shows anymore.

Melissa I hope things go well for ya and hope the induction goes fine.

Since I've had my LO my cycles has been out of wack like I would get it for 3 months and miss a month have it 3 months miss it one month and so on. Idk why this keeps happening.

maybe theres something a dr can do to fix your cycles? have you went in at all for a check up?

i was on bc for a lil bit but it was making me sick so I stopped it. the doc i have she is stupid she wont do anything to see if its pcos or anything and it pisses me off.

it might just be that your hormones are all thrown off from your pregnancy. its too bad they wont check your estrogen and progesterone levels. if one is too high there can be really bad consequences. too much estrogen can grow cancer and cysts in your female organs. too much progesterone can make you grow facial hair and not ovulate. both of them effect your fertility greatly because there has to be a balance throughout your cycle.

i have read about dr's putting women on bc to fix their hormones, but it actually makes things worse for most women. i hope you get it all figured out hun! :hugs:

Thank you Melissa. I have had a little bit of hair above my lip and under my lip and my chin since I was little but it's like peach fuzz as we call it.

if it started after your pregnancy and you havent noticed more peach fuzz since then, i wouldnt think thats what it would be. i bet you could do some research on it yourself using google though. thats what i did when i started noticing that my af was coming every 24-26 days. found out i had low progesterone.

hey girls hope you are all doing well, just a quick post to say hello and noah is doing great.

talk soon xxxxxxxx :hugs: to everyone

Thank you Melissa. I'll let ya know what I find out. Hope you are doing well

Naderz glad to hear you and noah are doing well. Hope you have a great day.

good to hear from you sinead! i bet you are a busy mommy at the moment! enjoy every minute they grow up too fast:hugs:

hey ladies hows everyone :hugs: hope everyones well

awwww sinead im glad you and noah are getting on well

melissa how u doing hun, hope little nathon is ok and kicking away,

hayley hows u and william getting on :)

claire where have u gone.. hope ur ok

shey hope your well.. i see your with a new guy? i thought you was getting married?

RedRose I was but the guy I was with cheated on me so we broke up and the next day I got together with my friend's brother that im with now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->