looking for ttc buddy?

i know what you mean, we were ttc for many months with one of ours. it just becomes not fun anymore.

i am scheduled to be induced next week so hopefully all will go ok til then. they dont do emergency inductions unless it hits 3. mine is at 4 which puts me in a bad bind. its low enough that his cord could get compressed between now and then and there are many other complications that can occur during birth. but unless it hits 3, the hospital wont induce before 37 weeks. really sucks. trying not to worry too much, but its hard

oh hun i can only imagen what your mind is thinking. i was induced at 37 week+ and that was way to scary for me let alown this for you. how do you know if it gets higher if your at home though hun? they must have given you things to look out for surely?? i'm sure things are ok though, other wise they would have kept you in :)

you have 5 children wow..thats makes you super mum. any more than 2 i think makes u super mummy lol how old are you kids? must be great at christmas.. xx

lol- i have 4, this one will make 5.

i actually wasnt at the hospital when i had this scan. it was at a place that only does scans so they couldnt have kept me. my dr's office was closed when they did it so i cant phone my dr either. i could go to the hospital, but they wont do anything except monitor the baby for a while and send me home. im already on bedrest so it would really just be the same as im doing around here if i stayed, sitting on my butt. its not really good either way. if it was lower they could induce right away. if it was higher he would at least have more fluid in there. its just not at a good number.

Melissa I hope you are ok, everything will be ok Hun xxxxxx

And welcome Lynsey to my second home lol

lol- i have 4, this one will make 5.

i actually wasnt at the hospital when i had this scan. it was at a place that only does scans so they couldnt have kept me. my dr's office was closed when they did it so i cant phone my dr either. i could go to the hospital, but they wont do anything except monitor the baby for a while and send me home. im already on bedrest so it would really just be the same as im doing around here if i stayed, sitting on my butt. its not really good either way. if it was lower they could induce right away. if it was higher he would at least have more fluid in there. its just not at a good number.

oh right.....long as your doing ok hun, if u do get worried just go up to the hospital always better to be safe than sorry :hugs::hugs: hope hubby is giving you lots of foot messages :winkwink: xx

do you know if its a boy or girl? xx

And welcome Lynsey to my second home lol

haha hey claire how you doing hun? how you feeling? this ttc is getting well lonely so i'm glad i found u in here too :) xxx

its a boy hun. im trying not to think about it too much today. i will go to hospital if i get too worried. i think i will probably just pray and call in monday to see what she says.

thanks claire- hope you feeling better sweets

Melissa bloody hell I bet you are so stressed up, I'm thinking of you. And I hope you tell him when he is older how he played his mommy up xxxxxx

thanks claire. im sure he will hear about it. im trying not to stress out. i was pretty stressed out last night, but today just making it through til monday. my OB told me at my appt thurs that if it stayed at 5 we would be scheduled for induction friday. now that its at 4 i dont know if she will move it up or keep it for friday. i think the most stress will come when i am being induced. thats when most complications with it occur, during labor. im gonna just hope for the best.

how are you doing? i have been thinking about you:hugs:

I really would like a ttc buddy(s) to share through our journey in getting a bfp :)

A little about me im 23 from cheshire in uk. I'm ttc after a mc. I start my first round of clomid on my next cycle so fingers crossed

love to here from you girls....xx

hi ladies how are we all today????

well, i found out my OB was never notified about how low his fluid was. i kinda thought when she didnt call back that everything was ok. the scan lady assumed since fluid was so low i already had an induction date so didnt get a hold of her, even though she told me she would. instead she left a message at the office and when the nurses got the message they assumed she was right and i had a date already. my OB was just notified today when i called that his levels are dangerously low so she scheduled an induction for as early as possible. the earliest i can be induced now is monday feb 21st at 7:30am. since its so far, i have to go in for another appt for her to check me and will have to do some non-stress tesing before now and then. at least they are keeping an eye on him now! he will be 37+6, so almost 38 weeks. im happy about that. 38 weeks doesnt seem so early to me for some reason.

so claire- i guess i get a birthday pressie on your birthday!

So it looks like he will share keiths birthday then xxxxxx

oooohhhhh i thought it was your birthday hun. how are you doing today?

hello ladies how is everyone..

melissa i hope everything goes smoothly as possible on the 21st

me.. im still waiting for boring af..

hi ladies how are we all today????

well, i found out my OB was never notified about how low his fluid was. i kinda thought when she didnt call back that everything was ok. the scan lady assumed since fluid was so low i already had an induction date so didnt get a hold of her, even though she told me she would. instead she left a message at the office and when the nurses got the message they assumed she was right and i had a date already. my OB was just notified today when i called that his levels are dangerously low so she scheduled an induction for as early as possible. the earliest i can be induced now is monday feb 21st at 7:30am. since its so far, i have to go in for another appt for her to check me and will have to do some non-stress tesing before now and then. at least they are keeping an eye on him now! he will be 37+6, so almost 38 weeks. im happy about that. 38 weeks doesnt seem so early to me for some reason.

so claire- i guess i get a birthday pressie on your birthday!

jeaz..thats a scary thought! so glad that someone noticed and your now in safer hands. i was induced the same 37+6 weeks hun. wishing you all the best on your inducement xx

i'm 21 days late and still no joy :(

hi everyone, how is you all keeping? xxxx

i see we hav newbies :hiya: welcome :flower: xxxx

Lynsey you still haven't started bloody hell I wound where she is hiding.
Sinead how is your little man doing xxx
And lots of xxxxxxxx to everybody else

he is great claire, the health visitor was out this morning and weighed him. he is 8lbs 2oz and grew 3cms. i cnt believe how much weight he has put on. he getting big. how r u keeping? xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->