looking for ttc buddy?

hayley what a cutie i beet you are on cloud 9 with him xxxx
sinead how is your little man doing, cant wait to see more pics because they change soooooo much xxx
melissa i hope your little man is being good and staying put and putting extra weight on xxxxx
katie as that bloody witch started yet xxx
shay look at you with your toy boy lol

sorry i havent been on much but i hit rock bottom again the begining of the week and i have started to pick up today so i thought how all my lovely ladies and little men are doing xxx

haha aww thanks Claire! I hope things get better for you! :hugs:

hi everyone, il get oh to upload the new photos off my phone soon. i have sooo many pictures of him....but i dont wana miss anything so i take a few everyday lol.

katie and claire wer r u both on ur cycle? any1 close to testing :) ????? xx
melissa i hope ur wee man is doing good and u r resting. not long for u :) everything will be ok. :flower: xx
hayley hope u and ur beautiful little man r doing well. wish u a speedy recovery.xx
shey glad to see u got a new man so quick. hope it works out well for u both.xx

:hugs: to everyone.

im still in so much pain from my stitches :(

awh claire i hope ur ok. Noah sends some hugs and kisses to cheer u up :) xx

Give Noah a big wet kiss back xxxxxxxxxxx
As for testing I don't think I'm going to bother, really there is no point x

awww claire big hugs for you.. :hugs:

how did your appt go today melissa :hugs: all well i hope

sinead sorry your in pain hope it gets better soon xx

aw for me no af yet.. still waiting :( i got a great weekend planned with my brother his gf and there daughter i cant wait :)

anything nice planned for valentines ladies?

we havent planned anything for valentines. have no idea what to expect this year and being 9 months pregnant, im just not in the mood for much. my DH keeps calling nathon his valentines present.

my scan results got messed up so have to go in tomorrow for another scan to check fluid levels. i did find out that i am 2 cm dilated and 70% effaced. i have to wait on scan to get a date set for induction. looking like it will be set for next friday though. im very nervous now that its so close. sometimes i feel ready and sometimes not.:wacko:

claire- i hope you are feeling better soon :hugs:

So he will be here very soon , wait till the 21st it's keiths birthday xxx

So he will be here very soon , wait till the 21st it's keiths birthday xxx

i actually would really like to set it up for monday the 21st! i think if its still 5 or below today she will schedule it for next friday though. i dont know how much say i have in all of it though.

how are you doing today hun?

the 21st is my niece Heidi's birthday and my friend Sara's birthday! ahhh

its not long away.exciting :)

claire why arnt u testing? are u going to stop testing in advance and jst wait and see anymore?

after my 2nd mc i said i wasnt testing in advance anymore but i couldnt help myself and done it anyway and there was my bfp.
:flower:

as for valentines. im cooking oh a meal. i thought about having some gentle :sex: :blush: lol but im not so sure anymore :haha: might be toooo sore.

hi guys hope your all okay!
williams doing great thanks he's sleeping 4 hours at a time which is great only means we get up once in the night which I can cope with.
Im recovering slowly finding it frustrating that i cant do everything but hopefully it wont be long before i can. chris is back at work next week so will be my first week on my own with william, looking forward to it, hes so alert already and a very content little baby no bother at all.

had my appt and my fluid is lower than ever. its at a 4 which is dangerous. i wont be able to talk to my dr til monday. he has 3 cm of fluid by his legs and 1 cm by his butt. no fluid by his head at all. he is at high risk for stillbirth being this low. :nope:

hi ladies :wave:

I'm lynsey ttc for my second child...hope you dont mind me joining, as ttc is getting lonely. I'm currently 17 days late..af is a no show, bfn * 4 so not pregs :shrug:. witch is just being mean and doesnt want to show.

be nice to meet some friendly faces that are feeling kinda the same :)

claire reading through i noticed your in here ,hope you dont mind me bouncing in on you :happydance:

xx

hi babydeabreu!! and welcome. wonder whats up with your cycle?

very adorable baby too by the way:baby:

Hi blessed, thanks for the welcome!! :)

I've been reading and can see you havent got that far to go..congratulations btw :)

whats this bout you have little fluid round baby and that it could cause stillbirth? shouldnt you be in hospital being watched? I hope everything is ok for you hun, you must be scared :hugs: :hugs:

As for my cycle :shrug: dont no what to think anymore...since bubba has been born my af arrives around the 27th of each month..but Jan 27th there has been a no show... 17days late with no bfp i just :shrug: so i have just given up. the :witch: just doesnt want to show this month for some reason, i just hope things are ok down there :wacko:

much as i love sexy time ttc this part of ttc is just so emotionally draining :dohh:

hope you have a midwife on call xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->