looking for ttc buddy?

Welcome to the newbies!

Melissa I wish you the best of luck on the birth of your LO

Claire how are you doing?

Naderz that is really great news Im glad things are fine with your LO and that all is well

ASFM Im in pain cause my LO keeps banging his head against my mouth and hitting nerves in my mouth so my teeth hurt like hell even when I drink or eat anything they hurt. :cry:

:hugs: to you claire

sinead- so good to hear he is doing good, getting to be a big boy!

shey- hope your jaw gets better

afm- just got back from appt. am 3cm dilated and 80% effaced. Ob says things are progressing quickly and i may not make it to monday. if i do, she says it should be a quick and easy labor since my body is already preparing nicely. baby wasnt moving for his non-stress test but had a good hb so if he doesnt move for 2 hrs i am supposed to go to l&d immediately between now and monday. getting excited for things to be moving along now, and wont be past monday before i get to hold him, yay!

i bet your so excited!! i cant wait to see your little man xx

melissa its neally d day im so excited for you xxxxxxxxxxx
how are you my lovely katie xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

im ok thanks.. how are you hun :hugs:

im abit fed up now grr.. but im making my self busy with sorting the wedding out

katie- do you have a lot of your wedding stuff done? i really loved planning my wedding. i cant wait to help with my DD's. :cloud9:

had contractions for over an hour yesterday but they never got regular. then just stopped. woke up crampy today, have been up since 4am. so tired!:growlmad:

oh melissa its getting close. i cant wait to see him.

claire and katie how r you both keeping? aw wedding planning, how fun. i want to get married soon we hav been engaged for 2 years. id like to be married b4 we hav another baby (not for any reason) but if oh doesnt get a permenent job i dout it will happen soon.

shey and hayley hope u are both keeping well and hayley hope ur wee man is doing good.

:hugs: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx for everyone

melissa i hope your ok and 2mor goes well.. :hugs: xx

thanks hun! im getting very nervous, but i know i will get through it. i woke up today thinking it was today and my mind was racing about all that was gonna happen. i even started to think of ways to get out of it. :dohh: i have taken myself off bed rest for the weekend and we have been running around shopping. so at least that has been a lot of fun. i have to be at the hospital tomorrow at 7:30am to get started. i keep thinking today about what i will be doing tomorrow at this time today.

today is the day for me ladies! have been up and down all night with BH. hopefully they are helping things along so this induction will be smooth. its about 4:30am here and have been up since 3am with a teething baby. was hoping to get more sleep that this, but i guess i can nap after i get my epidural. i dont think im taking my laptop in so it will be a couple of days before i can update anything. hope you all have a great day though and week if it takes me a minute to get back on here!!! :hugs:

:hugs: dont worry im sure everything will go great big :hugs: i cant wait to see him..
take care hun i will be stalking for updates :D xx

as for me.. i started spotting for two days.. i counted yesterday as day 1 but im sure it will start proper today..
im excited i have started my meds now :D

today is the day for me ladies! have been up and down all night with BH. hopefully they are helping things along so this induction will be smooth. its about 4:30am here and have been up since 3am with a teething baby. was hoping to get more sleep that this, but i guess i can nap after i get my epidural. i dont think im taking my laptop in so it will be a couple of days before i can update anything. hope you all have a great day though and week if it takes me a minute to get back on here!!! :hugs:

good luck hun..see you soon with little buba :) xxx

Good luck melissa I can't wait to see him xxxxx

I'm feeling alot better thankyou Katie it must be my hormones are everywhere lol
How are you xxx

im actually feeling great :D :D :D very positive!!

apart from the killing pains of af im great... im glad i have today and 2mr off cuz im in so much pain

That's one thing I don't suffer with thank god.
Have you thought about going to the doctors yet

nah.. im just gonna go with this cycle see how it goes then if nothing then off to the docs :D
i really hope this cycle works with the meds.. i cant take much more waiting .. my brothers gf is trying too.. i know this sounds stupid but i dont want her to get preg before me :rofl:
i dont mind if we both were but it would kill me to see her have a baby before us since we have tried so long and her only 1 month lol

i sound like a right b!£%h dont i lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->