looking for ttc buddy?

I know how what you mean, keiths brothers gf are ttc as well and it would piss me right off if she gets pg before me.

katie and claire fingers crossed for you both :hugs: xx

melissa hope all goes well and cant wait to hear from u and see ur little man :) xxx

hope everyone is doing ok.

I hope everything is ok Melissa xxxxxx

thinking of you and nathon hun :hugs:

thanks sinead, im so excited and positive about this cycle :)

I bet she as had him now, I can't wait to see him xx

Hey ladies can I join in :)

I'm feeling alittle down as I'm 27 days late just been docs had yet another negative test. Been told cos I'm breastfeeding my cycles are less likely to be normal and it's gona be harder to ovulate :( I feel so deflated as I don't want to stop breastfeeding but I would so love another bubba soon. But I'm not gona stop bf untill he's about a year, so it's gona be a long long wait as I'm less likely to ovulate everymonth. It sucks

Sorry just do upset :(

Hey claire nice to see you more talkative :)

Bloody hell Lynsey if it ain't one thing it's another. I hope you are ok Hunxxx
What are you going to do xxx

Nothing hun. I'm not gona stop breastfeeding yet as I don't see a need/point too stop. Just just gona have to wait to I stop breastfeeding to have another child :( if my af comes next month then in i will chart and use opks alot more to see if I ovulate.. Gona have to wait then keep trying!!! Gona be along frustrating wait :(

How you claire?? You feeling n e better?

hi ladies. sorry it took so long to update. nathon daniel was born on feb 21 at 1:44pm. 6lbs 13oz- 18 3/4 inches long. smallest baby i have had, but expect that as early as he was.
7:30- arrived at hospital, checked at 3cm and 80% effaced.
8:30- pitocin started
10:30- got epidural. broke my waters, had blood in it. they think the placenta was giving out and pulling away which could explain the low fluid level.
12:00- checked me, still 3-4 cm. fully effaced. turned up my epidural.
1:00- fully dilated!!! only took 1 hour to get from 3-4 cm to 10 cm!
1:40- OB arrived so i could start pushing. two pushes and he was born at 1:44pm. very easy labor and birth, my easiest and quickest.
my lil guy...
0_IMAGE_302.jpg0_IMAGE_300.jpg
0_IMAGE_299.jpg0_IMAGE_303.jpg

awww hes lovely hun :)

congratulations..loving the pic with hes eyes slightly open just gorgeous :)

he was the same weight as my boy...must be a thing at 37+6 weeks :)

How you feeling? bet your glad to be home with him in your arms xx

OMG!!!!!!!!! melissa congrats hes so gorgeous!! :happydance: :dance: :happydance: :dance: :blue: what a good weight for an early baby, i was that weight exactly 2 weeks late lol, :hugs:

he looks just like your oh, well from what i can remember when u had a pick up ye up awhile back. so glad everything went well xx :hugs:

aw thank u katie, i jst saw ur signature :) xx

melissa he is beautiful, congratulations to u and hubby. whoo that was a great birth. u done great :thumbup: i bet ur other kids are just so excited
his middle name is daniel :) noahs is too.

hope everyone is doing well :hugs:

im going to bath noah tonight he loves baths although hated his first one in the hospital.he roared the place down.

Aww Melissa he is adorable. I could pinch his lil cheekies hehe

OMG Melissa congrats he is beutiful Hun . I will never forget his birthday lol
What do your other kids think of him xxxxx

Right then it's 3 done 4 of us to go, hopefully we get our sticky beans very soon

im feeling like crap today... need a pma slap tbh..

my local hospital are doing a prog on tv about the baby boom in 2011, its literally down the road.. its just so upsetting to watch and i dunno why but its made me so upset.. grrr im trying to stay positive but its hard.. i just wanna cry, im home sick, working all the time af is being a bitch and oh is going away tonight :cry: i feel so lovely!

Hun I know how you feel, I've been thinking about giving up as sometimes it scares the shit out of me losing another baby.
Where's your oh going xxx

well as u know ireland is going to the dogs lol, so there is a vote on today to find out who else is going to ruin the country :rofl: same old story so hes got to go to his parents to get his voting card, mines at my parents, i was hoping i would kill two birds with one stone, visit my parents and vote but of course i gotta work :( grrr
so oh is going down to vote wont be back till 2mor as hes gotta wait for our friend to come back up as we dont have money for the bus

i know how u feel claire, i just want to have the family ive wanted for years, i dont wanna have any more mc's either.
wish we lived closer lol could go for coffee mornings out hehe

I hope your vote wins lol
I don't know about coffee we could have a couple of bottles of wine ;)
I know this sounds nasty but I wish that there was somthing wrong with my angel baby as then I know my waters wouldn't break again. I will be to scared to move, just thinking about it breaks my heart:( :(
As your af started now xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->