looking for ttc buddy?

I've just seen I'm you ttc buddie whoooooooooooooooooo

awww hun, that dont sound horrible, because we both know you dont mean it in that way, you just worried it will happen again, try not worry though hun, it wont happen again hun.. when you get preg again it will be 100% sticky in fact i bet they will even be abit over due :rofl: and you will be asking them to hurry on out :hugs:
i will be thinking of you 2mor hun :hugs:

oh yes wine sounds great:wine: sure melissa, sinead and hayley can join in now yer not preg any more ladies lol

well im only bleeding lightly.. so af is playing with me :cry: i just want it to hurry up so i can move on

How come you know how to say the right things lol
At this time I would lovvvvvveeeeee to be over due and moaning to get it out.
Just think how many bottles of wine we would drink if we all got together, it's scary just thinking about it lol
I was just thinking we have nearly been talking for a year, how time flies . Bloody hell how much have we been through together xxxxxxxx

yeah you are of course my ttc buddy :hugs:

i know yeah i bet you if we all met up we wouldnt stop talking all night haha would be amazing to meet up some time in the future with all our lo maybe :D might be a long trip for melissa tho

aww i only know what to say because i know we both want the same things :hugs: except i dont wanna go over due :rofl: sorry what cd are you on now hun?

i edited my chart because its only been light bleeding for two days the rest was more spotting so it changed today as cd 2.. im in so much pain right now

I'm cd 9 I haven't got a clue when I will ov so I'm using opks today.

thats cool :) we were a week apart cycle wise.. not bad tho ive no idea when id be due now i still dunno which day i should call cd 1 haha i was spotting since last sat night, then light bleeding yesterday and today.. :dohh:

i feel abit better now thanks hun :hugs:

It does my head in when I keep spotting so I know how you feel.
Last cycle was f up last month I started bleeding really early then I started spotting, then bleeding and then spotting.

gosh why cant things be easy for us ladies? lol

i just ended up having a fight in the freezer it was frozen shut the draws so got the knight to hack the ice off surprisingly im feeling less tense :lol:

I hope you give it a good thump lol

Aww Red and Claire Im sorry ya'll are goin through a tough time. I really hope you lovely ladies get your :bfp: really soon.

lol my man is doing great. my friend Tiffani and I snook down to ft lauderdale to see him and his friend. Me and him hooked Tiffani up with his friend so all is great. I get to see him again next friday when I take my LO down to Miami. Im gonna stop in ft.lauderdale and pick him up and then me and him and my LO are gonna go down to Miami so that my LO can see his other family.

I'm so jealous going to Miami you lucky so and so lol

thanks ladies! we love him so much. he is a very calm baby. reminds me of my husband. he looks just like my other two boys. im trying to get back on here more but will probably be a minute til everything settles down. just enjoying my family at the moment :cloud9:
0_IMAGE_306.jpg0_IMAGE_308.jpg

im sorry things are so hard for you claire and katie. you are in my thoughts for sure! :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

He is so cutie can I have him please lol
So when's the next xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"