looking for ttc buddy?

Yes next baby lol
I bet you are already trying sinead ;)

lol well lets just say we got 'carried away' :dohh: lst night :blush: for the first time. thought i was going to be in agony but it was fine..ish. xx

ohhh maybe we will all be bump buddies afterall, ye can all try again :rofl:

lol ladies! im a little scared of being pregnant again really quick. my last was only 5 months old when i got pregnant again. even with all that though we wont be using anything to prevent. we have decided to let God decide when and how many we have. i will be praying i get a break so my body can go without being pregnant for a minute, but i know if we do get pregnant right away there must be a special purpose behind it all so will still be happy.

i hope you ladies get yours soon though definitely! hopefully it wont be too much longer:happydance:

Melissa I'm loving your beliefs if it's meant to be let it happen.
Everything happens for a reason xx

claire- how have you been hun?? i have been on bnb a couple of times but not for long so i feel so far behind...

Im doing a lot better thankyou, it's a year tomorrow that my waters broke and I lost my pride and joy. But other wise I'm good I've been spending more time with rian

im so sorry claire. i cant even imagine what you went through. im praying for you

claire, i just wanna let you know your in my thoughts today and sending u big hugs :hugs: this cycle is THE cycle for us im sure.

melissa me and oh have the same beliefs were using natural planning to prevent getting preg so if its meant to happen and it does anyway then we will be ok, but if it takes us this long with every baby to concieve then im sure we will be ok lol
af is really sore today and still here, i was spotting since last sat night and spotted for like 3-4 days so confused which day should be cd 1? i thought it was when u actually started bleeding lightly instead of spotting?

hey katie!! how are you doing today besides af issues? im not looking forward to dealing with af again, lol!

i always counted it as the first day of spotting, but im not sure how its supposed to be done. wish i could help more:shrug:

we arent even gonna be keeping track of cycles to prevent getting pregnant. we just figure if the good Lord wants us to not have anymore, we are so blessed with what we have. and if He does want to give us more, He must have a good reason for it, so we will take that child as a gift.

im so sorry katie! im not looking forward to mine to start. have you taken anything for the pain?

no as i didnt wanna affect my meds u know, but its ok there gone now and ive got no work 2mor hurray :)

i think af is actually slowing down which is great as ive ran out of the other med stuff and need to start my 3rd part of my meds by tuesday the very latest

aww im sure it will be awhile before u get af :hugs:

im ok thanks very positive today :D but still in alot of pain,

hows u clairebear :p xxxx

It must be in the air because I feel the same way

omg i feeel soooo happy to here u say that claire :D we def are next :hugs: af still heavy grr but hopefully she will stop soon i dont know whic day to call cd one since sunday 20th of feb i was spotting then i think about the 24/25 it turned to light bleeding then friday night the 25 it got very heavy and still is now.. so which do i call cd 1?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->