looking for ttc buddy?

When I spot I don't count it as day one I usually go by when I start to bleed

ok on ff i put light bleeding on thursday and it counted as cd 1 and i had a few days before that as spotting. its so hard keeping up with which days are what lol.

any plans for today ladies :D

It looks like everybody is busy with babies lol

hey everyone health visitor was out this morning and Noah is now 9lbs 6oz :baby: he getting huge and is 52cms. he has already outgrown some of his babygrows :cry: lol

hope u all keeping good. :hugs:

got my 6weeks check up 2mara and my af started yesterday so a bit embarassing going to get my hooha looked at :blush:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

sinead- sounds like noah is getting to be a big boy! glad he is doing so great hun. i hate it when the appt comes at the same time as af. :growlmad: i re-scheduled a week later once cuz of it. i have had my first af at 4 weeks after birth before. kinda hoping it isnt that early. thats like 3 weeks from now!

nathon is already pretty much sleeping through the night. he wakes up a couple times to eat but right back to sleep. he is such a calm baby, i feel so blessed to have him. he has such a great little personality. we went shopping yesterday for a couple hours and he slept the whole time. i got to use my sling with him and he just loves it. :cloud9: im not sure how big he is now, but he is barely over a week old and we have to get him size 1 diapers already! im glad we didnt stock up on newborn diapers!

well i went for my app and he turned me away cuz i had my period. i didnt want him examining me anyway with af but my health visitor told me i should still go anyway :grrr: when i told him this he told me not to listen to my health visitor :shrug:

so ive to go back in 2 weeks. im not looking forward to getting told that i might not be able to have another vaginal brith again.

noah is still in size 1 nappies (4lbs to 11lbs) and he still has room in them. also still in newborn clothes although he 9lbs6oz that size of clothes are too big. lol

When I had rian I never had mine checked as I was on my second af as this was both our 12 week check up.
Sinead it's just horrible the thought of being messed with isn't it and did I hear you right Did you say MAN

man.. yea my consultant is a man which makes it all the more embarrasing :blush: xx

Omg I wouldn't go lol
How are my lovely ladies doing xxx
Katie and Hayley where are you hiding I think I might have to come and look for you

What does cd mean? xx sorry im new to this so tyring to figure out what meens what lol xx

It's cycle day xxxxx
And hi xxxxx

well it was him that stitched me up in theatre so if he seen me in there with my legs up in stirups almost over my head and my lady garden ripped to shreads :blush: then a little check up will be nothing lol xx

sinead im sorry its took me sooooo long to repost.
the picture of your both is so beautiful no-wonder you are soooooo in love with him

wheres everybody gone.
hayley, katie and shay what are you doing, get your bums on here lol

im here :thumbup: im i think 1 dpo today

omg sinead they are so lovely pics.. he is so cute :)

Claire Im here. I took my LO last friday down to Miami to see his other family. I woke up that morning with laryngitis so I could barely talk. My voice was so hoarse, I had my BF with us so that he could talk for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->