looking for ttc buddy?

Katie I'm 1dpo as well, this is our month lol
Shay sorry you are bad but I bet you had a great time. What was the weather like xx

Where are yOu now in your cycle xx

thank u, he is a little beauty. how u all doing girls? wer is hayley,she must be busy with little william.

FX for :bfp: by the end of march for yous :) xxxxxx

I better I get a bfp because if not I'm getting closer to a due date on Keith or rians birthday, how expensive will that be lol

very. noah came shortly after christmas, 2 days before our anniversary, then valentines in feb and oh birthday start of march. needless to say the presents hav been very minimum this year.lol xxx

hi guys, so sorry for not being on here for ages lifes pretty hectic and i haven't been near a computer for weeks.

how is everyone?
melissa how are we?
claire and katie how are you guys getting on?
shey i hope your okay too!

seems the weeks have flown by, can't believe williams 5 weeks old tomorrow! where's that gone?? he's growing up so fast already he's now smiling giggling and being a wake loads, can't complain at all as he sleeps so well at night only waking us once a night which is great just hope he keeps that up!

let me know how eveyone is bet i've a lot of catching up to do! xx

hi ladies!!

sinead- he is absolutely gorgeous!!:thumbup: good job momma

katie and claire- this has got to be it, cant wait to hear:hugs:

shey- how are you doing hun?:flower:

haley- happy he is sleeping so good!:happydance:

AFM- nathon is getting up 1-2 times a night to eat. he is 2 weeks old today!! everything is starting to really form a routine, which is nice. he is eating good and growing. dont know how much but we got some preemie clothes from my aunt that he could wear at first. they are getting snug on him already.

DH is going back to work on wednesday and im nervous to have all of them to take care of on my own:wacko:

wow ladies your little boys are growing to quick!!!

omg claire that has got to be a good sign that were both 1 dpo :D tbh ive not idea for sure which was ov day i got a positive fern test on friday sat and i think sunday and neg today so i counted today as 1 dpo as my fertile time is def gone :D either way were close in cycle..
i just hope this is the cycle.. as you know the trouble im having with oh again :dohh: i know where he is coming from that trying before the wedding could be expensive but that means we gotta wait so long to try again.. but anyway its either this cycle or after the wedding which i dont wanna do.. so i guess just have to see if this cycle has worked with the meds :D

melissa im sure you will get on great when oh goes back, your a very good momma :D

I had my possitive Friday and Sunday as well I think it's the first time we have been on the same dpo which is fantastic

Hayley I was wondering where you was . I'm glad you are ok and William is doing good xx

awh its great claire and katie are on the same cycle day. you can compare possible symtoms and test together. this is it. im telling ya :thumbup: :hugs: xxxxxx

only i dont know wat way oh is going to be job wise and money wise id love to start NTNP.

Thank you ladies, Im ok voice is not completely back but its getting there. I think Im like 8DPO according to FF. I was cramping bad earlier but its gone away now and have weird feeling in my lower abdomen, and have really bad allergies other than that Im doing ok.

Sinead I hope you are right xxxxx

I will to then ;)
But pm is going out the window :(

hows everybody getting on today xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

im feeling terrible but happy if you know what i mean, i have an interview today for a new job. well another childminding job.

i keep getting headaches and i woke up feeling so so sick :S and bursting for the loo which is not like me but i know its prob not symptoms as im only 3-4 dpo

good luck with the new job how old is the child you will be looking after ??
ive been having cramps yesterday and today nothing.
i really should be used of disapointments lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"