looking for ttc buddy?

hey!! 100% pma hun this is our cycle :hugs: i cant believe how quickly i changed tho yesterday i felt fine, today like complete crap :wacko:

cramps are a good sign im sure,
i googled to see if any women knew they were preg as early as me and quite a few women get sick right after conception which is like anything from 1-4dpo
i just have this real sicky feeling in my stomach have done since about 4am this morning :( headaces ugh!! i feel gross llol

the kids will be 5 and 6 :)

thats what i have seen when i was looking .
how many days a week will you be looking after them xxxx

oh katie good luck with ur interview. hope its good news :) xxx

hows everyone doing? xx

Sinead that picture is really nice xxxx

thank u :) i love taking photos of noah and us. i feel like i hav to take one everyday and in every outfit cuz we will never get that day back again lol :dohh: gerald calls me the 'paparatzi' :rofl: xx

I don't blame you we was like that always taking pics. I looked at rians baby pics the otherday and I don't know where the time as gone.

he is alomost 10?? i bet u feel like it was just yesterday he was born. i wish time would slow down.lol

noah slept through the night not last night the night b4. he got his last bottle about00.45 woke at 04.29 got his dummy and fell straight back asleep and didnt wake until 07.45. i couldnt believe it.lol

Yeah I can't believe it either, he starts high school next year. He isn't my baby anymore which is so depressing I wish I could freeze time.
Isn't he a good boy letting mommy sleep xxx

claire- how are you? i know what you mean about them growing up too quick. my 10 and 12 year olds seem like they are too grown up. my boys are little enough they still like to cuddle and kiss me. i have to ask my girls for a hug before bed just to get one! they are just too cool to cuddle with their momma:cry:

sinead- thats a gorgeous pic, so very cute!

i got one of my hubby with the baby in the sling while he was doing the dishes

0_IMAGE_311.jpg

Look at daddy bear did I hear he was washing up, you have got him trained well lol

lol! i didnt have to train him at all! he was so ready to be a husband and daddy when i met him he has been really good at helping out since we met. i think his mom trained him to be honest. she had him doing his own laundry and cleaning since he was in high school. thanks mom!:haha:

how are you hun???

We should have more mother in laws like yours then xx
Im good, I'm 5dpo and I'm not spotting so it's good so far. I've already started tested you know what it is like you have to pee on somthing lol . But the more you look at it you think you can see something, silly line eye lol

:rofl: i am the same way. if it makes you feel any better when i got pg this last time i was seeing lines and my DH kept saying he couldnt see anything. you may not be as silly as you think!!!

i hope the spotting before af doesnt come back for me. i have prog cream if it does, but would really rather it didnt

Fingers crossed the spotting as sorted it self out and doesn't happens again

It's usually 5dpo so should be today

i hope it doesnt start today hun. it would be lovely if you and katie both were preggo this month

I know it would be great if we both had some good luck .

keep the faith sweetheart!!!! its bound to happen soon:hugs:

you have any plans for the weekend?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"