looking for ttc buddy?

It's rians birthday the 30th so we have got to pull our finger out and get him something.
But what do you get a kid that as got everything lol

i know what you mean. my girls are the same way, lol.

do you have a party planned for him?

We are taking him to a theme park with a couple of his close friends. It's just hard what can you do for a 10 year old boy.

I had girl's night out with my mom. this is the first time we ever had one since I had my LO 3 yrs ago. We went to the movies and saw Red Riding Hood. It was awsome. Got some sexy guys in that movie. I wanna see it again!

And where have you been missy xxxxx

I'm alright just wish this cycle would hurry up so I know where I stand.
I had a bleed last night which was only there when I wiped so who knows. I'm 8dpo today so af should be here by the 20th.
How about you xxx

Im ok just hating the pollen in the air. keep sneezing and ear hurts still.

I live in Florida and you would think it would be warm here, but it's been cold again here lately.

Keith loves it there he only said the otherday if he wins the lotto he wants to move there. We can't win £10 let alone a few million lol so it looks like we are stuck in great england :(

Trust me you dont wanna live in Florida. There are barely any jobs here unless you're in the medical field. The Pollen is really bad here and the healthcare system here sucks!!!! I was on medicaid and they just stopped it for no reason

It's because we had a great holiday there he doesnt think it he had to work lol

It's about time you was on , how are you xxxx

well i feel awful as in last night i was dizzy, felt sicky and i kinda still have abit of it today i feel nauseous about everything ive not eaten yet :wacko:

hows you, any symptoms :D

I had a bleed the othernight then it stopped now I've got a bit of spotting so I'm not holding much hope.
So when are you going to test xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->