looking for ttc buddy?

it could be implatation bleeding claire dont loose hope yet!

i think thursday, then if neg early sat morning because im going away with work on sat all day to dublin which i dont wanna do but oh well work is work.

So you have brought some tests , how many have you got xxx

you better lol
did you hear about the job

Happy st Patricks day for my Irish friends xxxxx

hope your all well.. just about to go to the parade lol.. its a good distraction.. its my angels birthday today.. jamie x

happy paddys day ladies, sinead i hope you have a good time too :p

Katie my thoughts are with you Hun xxxx
Plus have you tested xxx

hi girls, happy st patricks day. went into town to watch the parade and my god it was freeeezing. my hands wer numb with the cold. parade was about 45mins late :grrr: but thats the irish for ya lol

awh katie thinking of ya.xx. hav u tested??? good luck :hugs:

claire not long for u to test :hugs: dont lose hope on that little bleeding u had. could be good news. FX. xxx

hope everyone well.xx

hey ladies hope ya'll had a good st patty's day yesterday. my laptop was stolen a few days ago so wont be on much til I get a new one.

oh shey sorry to hear that.

So any good news girlies????? any :bfp: ??????

hey all i hope yall dont mind but i would like to join yall ???

im having a iffy ? about my chart? do yall think yall could be any help ??? ill DL it so yall can take a look.. thank yalll sweethearts!!!

OOOO BTW i took my temp this morning 4 hrs later than normal i over slept.. i dont know if that would make a diff??... YEsterday My CM was VERY jelly like globs and LOADS of it everytime i wipe i had to wipe like 3 times to make it dry..SORRY TMI.:hugs::thumbup:

here yall go.. tell me what yall think dont forget about me over sleeping though!!
.chart on the 21.jpg

Hi annie, im sori but im no good at the tempertaure thing. i never done it so dunno how to read it.

Katie and Claire im so so sorry. but here is to the next cycle. its gona happen dont lose hope. i know its been long but you will both get a wee baby soon. :hugs: if you concieve this cycle you will get a christmas baby.how special. that would be the best present ever for you both. love u both.xx

Thanks for that it would be fantasic to have a Christmas baby what a blessing that would be xxx
It's gone so quiet on here lately I hope you arnt leaving me :(

Hi all I'm also looking for a TTC buddy!

I had a miscarriage in December 2010 and hoping for a christmas baby which will happen if I conceive this month!!! :)

I'm currently on a 29 day cycle and I'm on day 13 so I'm at my fertile days at the moment I apparently ovulate in THREE days time but will continue to :sex: just incase, so looking for someone who has the same sort of cycle or wants a december baby or is TTC after a loss! x

Hi Sarah you are In the right place here lol

hi claire sorry im not leaving u.. times are bad though.. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"