looking for ttc buddy?

Im not going anywer either. :hugs:

Noah got christened on saturday (26th) is was a brill day and he was georgeous.

i had bad-ish news on thursday. i went for my checkup with the consultant and one of my stitches come out and isnt going away so i hav to go bk to theatre on 4th april (nxt mon) to get it out then then they cut me and restitch me back up again. im really scared i hav to be put to sleep and never have been before. its back to square one with me :(

hope everyone doing good :) xxxx

Sinead where's the pics I want to see your beautiful boy xx
Sorry about the op you will be fine, I've had 3 and I've been fine xx I bet you are dreading the pain again.
Rians 10 tomorrow my son is in double digits lol
How's everybody else getting on I miss you all xxx

hi ladies!!!

sorry about af katie and claire:cry: that sucks

and sorry you have to go back in to get more stitches sinead. i cant imagine going back in for anything like that right now. i have to go in for my 6 week checkup in a week or two.

how is everyone today???

Mellissa how's your little man doing xxxx

claire- he is just wonderful. on sunday he weighed 11 lbs 2 oz the little fatty.

10 is a big age, hope rian has a great day!!xx

Thanks hun we have just gave him his presents because Keith is at work tomorrow. We a taking him to a theme park ( Drayton manor ) with 2 of his friends on Saturday so that should be good.
You are doing good if he is putting the weight on like that, I bet he is a cutie xx

hiya how is everyone?

omg melissa he is so cute i could eat his cheeks lol!

claire how are you hun, happy birthday to rian and i hope you have a great time in drayton (i went there my self twice actuallly it was so much fun!!!)
were in the west mids do u live then? i visit b'ham and telford all the time

sorry sinead about the stitches, i hope the christening went well xx

Melissa I could just munch on those checks. Rians was the same

Katie thankyou hun, I live about 9 miles from bham.
How are you getting on xxx

me and david went through a rough patch :( we were spearated for awhile but things are getting better now thank god, plus im on day 6 of the cambridge diet gosh its so hard lol but works very well how are you claire?
how is everyone

Katie you are joking what went wrong xx

just was arguing i guess i couldnt forgive him for changing his mind plus other stuff which have gone on.. but we had a long talk the past few days and i think were ok again
:hugs: thanks claire

No wonder you wasnt on, I really hope you have both sorted it out now.
What's happening on the ttc and wedding front xxx

well we decided yesterday we do still want to get married so thats all ok ttc we havent even mentioned on as we have been fighting etc.. but tbh i just want to lose this weight first.. by mid may i should of lost all the weight i needed to and maybe we will ttc then :) plus i prob have a better chance at concieving once im not over weight.. ive got 2 st left i lost 8lbs this week i just hope it continues so i can have it off and keep it off

You know we are here for you xxx
Good on ya for losing 8lb xxx

Gosh katie i hope u and david are ok again and are able to work it all out. :hugs:
we are here for u :)

claire,hayley,melissa and shey hope u are all keeping good.

il post a pic of noah on his christening day. (26th march)

Omg he looks so cute, it doesn't take them long to grow dose it xxx
I wonder how Hayley is getting on xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"