looking for ttc buddy?

how is everyone doing today???

katie- im sorry to hear all that. im glad things are working out now. yay for the 8 lbs!!! i have to start my diet this week, boo

i had a dream i found out i was pregnant before even having my first af :wacko:
i really wouldnt mind more, but would love a break first.

I can't wait to see if your dream comes true xx

well girls had my surgery today went well, i was so scared but i got on ok. glad to be bac home with it all over now.

me too melissa :) i would love more. but i cant help but think if id another baby so soon would it be selfish of me and would it take away from Noah as he is so special being long awaited and our 1st.

claire,katie,hayley and shey how u all doing?

xxxx

Sinned I'm glad everything went well, I bet you are a bit sore down there xx
I'm good I've got the hospital Wednesday to see what they are going to test me for because of the mc's as my other tests were ok xx

i dont think it would take away anything, if anything it would add more love to our home:winkwink: i do understand what you mean though

i just think my body needs a break. my last was only 5 months old when we got pregnant again. only having that 5 month break in between the last 2 pregnancies has made me feel like i have been pregnant forever. i would like to lose some of this weight and get in shape.

since we wont be using anything to prevent pregnancy and i dont BF we could likely end up pregnant soon. hopefully we have a break for a minute though.

how is everyone today??

well to be honest im not as sore as i though i would be :thumbup: but i keep getting light headed and headaches :wacko: i havent looked at my 'wounds' yet lol.

claire i hope u get on ok today and get info that will help u get 1 step closer to a :bfp: xxx

Thanks Hun I hope I do to, I'm going to ask if I can have my progesterone levels checked so then that's one thing is ticked off the list.
I hope you stitch work is good down there lol
Oh by the way I love your new pic xx

the surgeon also my pregnancy consultant said to me ' i see you in a few weeks with another baby' lol funny funny

yea im glad your getting that checked cuz it sounds like that could be the problem esp with ur spotting each month that is wat causing the spotting i think i read that somewhere. :hugs: xxx

sinead- im so glad it went well! :flower:

claire- hope they figure out whats gong on soon. :hugs:

Hope you ladies are doing well

asfm I managed to get a job interview at disneyworld! Im so excited!

disneyworld?? ohh how exciting good luck shey :D xx

i hope you are all ok:hugs:
well i got this this morning xxx

Attachments

• IMG_0273[2].jpg
    IMG_0273[2].jpg
    13 KB · Views: 7
congratulations claire looks like you are pregnant :happydance: please please please please please stick little beanie

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Well I'm not holding much hope. You know what I'm like with the spotting well it as gone red today so I think I'm out already.
Oh well Xxx

oh claire huni, u need to go to relax and put ur feet up. i know its not easy to relax or keep positive giving ur history but try ur hardest huni. :hugs: test again maybe in a day or two. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

dont give up yet remember implantation bleeding. i had it with Noah and look he is here sitting on my knee. positive thoughts xxx

Thanks so much, do you know the feeling when you wished you never tested well I'm getting that.

i do pet i felt the same with my two and i said id never test again. positive thoughts :hugs: wat is the bleeding like??? x

It was just when I wiped it seems to have gone really watery now. I just feel drained and so tired

Aww Claire I sorry bout the spotting. but your test looks positive to me.

naderz how you feeling?

asfm i have the flu as does my LO we both had fevers yesterday. mine was 102.4 and my LO was 101.2

I bet that little bean is burying itself in so deep that its giving u little bleed and making u so tired and drained already. good pregnancy signs. it will be holding on tight and will be sticky :hugs: positive thoughts hun.xxxxx let me know whats happening.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->