looking for ttc buddy?

h a if i was you i would go to your doctors. i will make you feel better then

awwww i know what you mean..

i dunno why my cycle was so long.. it was annoying :(

i know hun its so not fair!!! i just want a normal cycle so i know where i stand each month!

my mates having baby in a weeks time she had a hard time conceiving too so i know its not that easy for some.

thing is everyone has babies and keep showing me photo's bringing them to see me which is great but thats not helping me feel any better :cry:

:cry: :cry:

shnoodle your gonna have a 9 month cycle! cuz id say your preggers :D

i agree! i would speak to your doctor and get them to check for you x

how long after a poss opk are you still fertile

i hope so hun but im beyond doubtful now. hopefully its my defence mechanism kicking in.

surely id have symptoms or ib or sore boobs or something!!!!!!!!!!

hope you get in H a. Ikwym everyone i know is either pregnant or has children its starting to get a bit much now tbh xx

the egg gets released within 24 hrs and can survive up to 24 hrs i think spermies can live up to 5 days but not that likeley xx

cla i thought it was 3 days to :sex: after first pos

may be wrong but thats what i thought,

hope to get to see a doctor this week, put my mind at rest if anything that i may be normal!

you never know schnoodle ive heard of very later bfp's and not everyone gets the symptoms straight away x

my friend trishyc she didnt have one single symptom.. she only tested cuz it was her oh's birthday on her 14dpo and thought why not..

some ppl dont get symptoms :hugs:

my friend just told me she had a dream she had to fly to ireland to see ym babys christening and it was a girl.. omg i hope shes right..

my cousins just had a baby so i know that hurt feeling..im happy for her just it hurts too

oooh so exciting babyhopes!!!!!!!

what would everyones due date be if they got preg this cycle?

schnoodle with my son i didnt have no symtoms at all, all i had was really bad af pains . so i thought the witch was coming , when i found out i was preg i was 9 weeks :wacko:

must head off girls will catch up with you all later take care and be positive xxxx

take care H a :)

early feb??? u mean early jan?

id be due on my birthday :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back