looking for ttc buddy?

hows everybody else feeling, does anybody feel they will get there little bean this cycle:happydance:

im in same boat hun, sound slike you did ovulate if you had stomach ache.

i had pos monday was suffering feeling so sick, and had stomach cramps got pos tuesday too and today im feeling so sick again, tired!

im assuming my af if she turns up will be 37 days 10th may! or that can be test day?

not sure whats happening with me with either its so confusing!!!

not sure if im feeling positive or not really want to but my cycles are so messed up :cry:

im ok... im actually in alot of pain now :shock:
its like ive got af.. but nothing.. and ouchhh :( so bloated it hurts and feeels so uncomfortable... my mom thinks im def preg cuz i wanted to go to bed at 7 pm :blush: lol
im positive about this cycle but... no sore bbs i dont think i am... :(

its ok clajust means your 2ww wil go nicely as you will be distracted on holiday :D you just have a great time xx

h a why cant we just be normal:cry: i never been like this before so to have to wait for my af because i dont know when she is going to show her evil face, is just evil:cry:

ohhhhh babyhopes thats great news i hope you get your little beaney:happydance::happydance: when are you going to test, it better be before i gon on holiday

i know hun, i feel so messed up and not normal!!! :cry: it makes it harder to believe it will happen when you dont even know what happening with your own body!
going to book doctors appointment i think to have a chat about ym cycles being so out of it!
im sure it will happen hun we have to try and be positive x its hard though i know x

ive got to go to the hospital on the 19th when we come back from holiday to get the post mortom results back and to see the gyno. so i might ask him why i spot and if my cycles are still f****D up. but i bet he will say its my hormones:growlmad:

it will happen for us all. can you imagine if we all got preggo this ccle??

ladies if it makes u feel any better my last cycle was 68 days long :wacko:

i prob test monday... soz.. i was gonna test sat but thought id wait till monday when im 15 dpo.. :D

yes hun im sure the hospital can answer any question you have, best people to ask if anything. i hope you will be okay it snot a nice thing to do.

i wish i was a s positive as you schnoodle! seems like forever till i can test, and im only 2dpo i think!

schnoodle that would be great, we could all be bump buddies:happydance:

babyhopes i hope i dont have a cycle that long, i dont think i will be able to cope:cry:

how long your cycle was!! aw hunny, was there a reason for that??

that makes me feel a bit better babyhopes christmas mine was 52 days! would love to have a bfp this month! and be great for us all to get one!!!! :)

h a how long have your cycles been like that for??

grr the not knowing is drin=ving me loopy! i recon i just didnt ov this month, would that mean you dont have a period?

to be honest i never really tracked them before we ttc, i knew they were never normal lengths but now its stressing me out.

some people seem to have it so easy dont they! they just drop on at the right time and boom a healthy happy baby!!! *hmph, schnoodle flounces off in a mood and has a hissy fit!!*

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->