looking for ttc buddy?

the ironic thing ladies is i got a hamster the other day.. and i think shes pregnant :wacko: how typical the hamster i pick is preg :rofl: she was tiny when i first got her.. now shes huge with a big tummy... :wacko: god dunno what to do with that

haha that could be a sign!!! erm, i duno, doesit need to go to the vet??

xxx

mine would be 10th jan. i wish

im not sure... i mean what if shes just fat :rofl: but shes been eating so much..

when we were ttc last year we brought rian 2 rabbits thinking they were 2 girls.
ohhhhhh was we wrong, she ended up have 9 babys the first time then 7 the second. i thought to myself even a bloody rabbit can get pregnant before me lol

ive got an app on my i phone for baby med. but you can go on line to the site, it tells you when you ov and otherthings. when did your period start????

what date did u have af last shnoodle i'll work it out for you

if you was pg you would be 4w 3d and your due date would be 3/1/11:happydance:

ooooh! earlier than i thought!!

:cry:relly dont think i am though:cry::cry::cry:

ohhhhh dont think that hun, i wish i never put that bit, soz:hugs:

no thjats ok hun im glad you did thankyou. its just breaking my heart to be honest i know its silly but i just want to know x

theres only one one to find out. if it is hurting you that much i would 100% test in the morning hun.

i think i will do. i jusd did an opk though wich didnt even have a hint of a 2nd line

yes but they say not to use them as preg tests

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->