looking for ttc buddy?

Well im still spotting buts it's brown at the moment, I haven't got anymore tests all I have got is opks and it is possitive.

well thats good news that they are still positive. i hope everything works out. u deserve a sticky bean :flower: xxxxx let me know

Well I found another test and it is still light but there is a line, im still concerned about the spotting :(

claire- :yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::baby: im so excited!!!!!!! congratulations!!!!!!!

you said they were testing your progesterone levels, have they checked yet??? if they are too low you will miscarry again. maybe you should see your dr now. with your history they should let you make an early appt to check everything out. it might be something going on they can fix if they get to you in time. of course everything could be just fine this time too.

what is the due date?

I had them done on day 21 last Wednesday , I phoned my drs on monday and they hadn't had them through yet. I will have to phone them again tomorrow and if they haven't had them I will have to phone the hospital to ask them to send them to my drs.
I'm really not getting my hopes up because I bet the worst will happen again :(

heya claire big congrats!!!! please try not stress about it it def wont help, take it easy, im so happy for you xx

absolutely katie- stressing wont help anything.

claire- i spotted a bunch with this last pregnancy in the beginning. i thought it was my usual spotting before af and even thought it was implantation after i found out i was pregnant. my OB did scans though and it was where he had implanted and the placenta was growing, there was an ongoing bleed that finally cleared up at around maybe 8-10 weeks. i think she called it a subchorionic hematoma. i know i spelled that wrong. was nothing serious though, and is pretty common. dont expect the worst, that baby needs you positive! hope you hear back about results soon. and hope you can get checked out soon. have you told your dr your pregnant yet, they may want you in quickly to check things out.

katie- how are you???

THanks mellissa I really hope this one stays with me. I'm going to phone the dr tomorrow for the results, I'm not saying anything yet you know what I'm like

THanks mellissa I really hope this one stays with me. I'm going to phone the dr tomorrow for the results, I'm not saying anything yet you know what I'm like

im glad your calling for your results hun! i very very very much hope this baby is here and healthy this december!!! you may have a due date close to my DS jaxons birthday.

you have to do things when your comfortable with them sweets, or you will never be happy. im praying for you:hugs:

Well I phoned the hospital and they haven't got my results back yet plus they can't give them to me over the phone. So I've got to wait for a letter to come through the post:(
So I take it it is in gods hands if this baby sticks xx

claire please just take it easy feet up and think the spotting could of just been baby bean digging in deep for a long 9 month stay!!
brown spotting is better than red blood it means old blood and usually a sign of implantation :hugs:

im ok thanks melissa just stressing my hours at work have gone down so has oh's and were saving mad for the wedding plus we have to move in 4ish months so.. i will have to start looking for houses soon..
plus im sure im near the end of a 2ww me and oh got back together and we are much happier now but were not ttc just living life and if we get preg then it was meant to be so no meds.. but i think the meds have made mre regular again so im due af on sunday i think.. so if no af by then i might test.. ive been sick the past two days.. so... ive idea what to expect i dont even know when ov was so no idea if we bd around the right time we just spent time together which was nice

katie im so glad you are back, i have missed you sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much lol
im glad you and your oh are geetting on better now, ttc puts that much pressure on a relationship xx

katie- im glad your regular again and that things are working out with your OH. have you made many specific wedding plans? i hope your not too run down from working, you sound crazy busy!

claire- Gods hands is a good place to be! do you know the date yet or waiting to figure it out?

well see im abit confussed as my last cycle was really messed up because i started spotting really early so i just choose the 17th as cd1 as the bleeding was the same as the 15th.
so i dont know what day to go by the 15th or the 17th ???????????
but if i go by ov date which was the 31st march iam 4 weeks today im confussed.com lol
if this pregnancy is ok, fingers crossed im due the 22nd december

Well I've just been to the toilet and it's gone red now so it looks like another angel for me.

Well I've just tested again and it's neg now just a faint shadow.
I'm just going to look forward to my holiday now and hope this asnt messed my cycles up.

claire my wee huni. im so fustrated for u. i dont know wat to say :hugs: i wish i could just come and hug you :hugs: its not fair.

I think u should go to the doc and demand u get ur test results asap and demand every kind of testing there is that might get u answers as to why it keeps happening.

hav u told keith hun cuz u need lots of tlc right now?? xxx

When I went to the hospital she didnt want to test anything else as the other tests where all ok. Will have to see what day 21 tests say.
I haven't told him to tell you the truth I don't want to speak to anyone :( stupid I know but I think it's the way I deal with things

Wel u hav us for support and words of encouragement and comfort if u dont want to talk to anyone else we are always here for u :flower:

i just hope u and katie get a sticky bean soon. you both deserve a baby so much. xxxxxx :hugs: claire did u hav any problems conceiving rian or ur 1st angel baby??

katie and melissa how u both doing? hows nathan? katie im so glad u and david are ok again and jst enjoying life :hugs:

i think we should all gatecrash katies wedding :rofl:

hayley wer hav u gone?? little william must be keeping u busy. i bet he getting big.

claire- you have to do whats right for you. we are all here for you!:hugs: it could be that it was lighter from testing later in he day when the hormone wasnt concentrated enough.

sinead- nathon is good. he is a lil fatty. was weighed at 12 lbs 4 oz yesterday the chunk. he is gaining about a pound a week. how is noah?? i bet he is getting big!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->