looking for ttc buddy?

Hi is melissa Noah was weighed yesterday and is 12lb 12oz. he is just catching up now. he is borderline average of a 12weeks old baby although he is a lot behind in his height. he only 56cm. but the health visitor is not concerned.

really i suppose with him being 3 weeks 1 day early he would only be 9 weeks as apposed to 12 weeks.

he got his second injections today and has slept allllllll day.

sinead- poor little guy. i would just let him sleep it off. he sounds healthy for being born so early. he must have been in a hurry to see mom and dad, lol! are you a stay at home mom or do you work?

i tested again this morning and i still have a possitive opk and a faint line on the preg test. so i brought a first resonse test and i got this can you see this

Attachments

• IMG_0285[1].jpg
    IMG_0285[1].jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 5
claire i can see a pink line in all 3 :) fingers crossed. i bet the bleeding was only implatation. wats it like today?? :hugs:

melissa i work but currently on mat leave until aug,nov or feb depending on weather i take 6,9 or 12months but i really dont wana go bk at all :( xx

claire- i can def see lines on all!!!! dec 22 is a good day:winkwink: jaxon was due on dec 24 but came on dec 16. its the best christmas present ever.

sinead- i dont blame you one bit. i love staying here with my babies. it seems like there are always daycares on the news getting shut down cuz a baby or kid got hurt or even died. makes me shudder at the thought.

Thank you both if you, I still can't believe it xx
No bleeding today I've just had a tiny bit of brown but that might be because I had a number 2 sorry I know tmi lol

:rofl: thats put a lovely image into my head lol yayy for no bleed today. go get ur app with the doc and ask to get an early scan. they refarred me to the epc for the first 8 weeks i think and got scanned every week-10days. xxxx

me and oh are in a tough position at the mo. he is laid off and gets No benefits cuz i get £128 mat pay a week. so they expect us to live on £128 a week pay mortgage.bills and debts. im really scared as to wat will happen :(

Can't you claim working tax credit and tax credit ???
When I know everything is ok I will phone the dr, they have told me they will monitor me form 6 weeks.
Sorry about the image lol

yea im waiting for the forms i hope its lots lol

im so happy for u claire :) xxxxxxxxxxxx

Have tried doing it on the net, I think it's a lot quicker xx
And thankyou xxx

i found it but the service is closed. looks like il hav to wait for them to come by post.

wow sinead, thats not much at all. how are you surviving?

claire- im so very happy for you. i will continue to pray for you. and if you say its ok i would like to ask my friends on the ttc prayer thread on here to pray for you as well. there is power in prayer when a believer comes to God, and many believers can overcome many obstacles

Hun you can pray as much as you won't because I think I need all the possitive thoughts I can get xxxx

thank you i absolutely will! expect great things to happen. God listens to His children and miracles happen every day.:hugs:

so are you sick yet? it usually takes me to about 5-6 weeks before i get sick, but then its on like donkey kong and i am sick all day, lol. any other signs going on?

The last two days I've been feeling really rough and you should see my the bags under my eyes I'm not a pretty sight lol

lol! its starting already! im sorry you feel like poop but thats a good sign. only 8 more months to go:haha:

Omg I want to get the next couple of days over with I haven't even thought about 8 months lol

:rofl: i know what you mean. im sure there will come a time when i decide pregnancy isnt so rough but its still fresh in my mind. so right now im really thankful to be done. just to not feel sick, miss out on sleep, pee all night and day, be exhausted, feel huge, not being able to breath or eat very well, etc is such a blessing. im so happy to not be pregnant right now, lol!

hope that isnt too depressing for ya since you're just starting out! i think after having two back to back, it took its toll on me-haha

claire- prayers are already being said for you and baby. i hope this link will take you to it so you can see...

https://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-groups/362749-ttc-prayer-thread-68-members-16-bfps.html

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->