looking for ttc buddy?

Thank you so so much it really means a lot to me, I really hope they work xxxxx

aww thats so sweet. i didnt know such a thread exsisted :)

claire- im sure they will keep pouring in. keep on hoping and remain in faith and everything will work out perfectly. prayer changes things. if you ask Him to do it and truly believe He will, it will be done for you. thats His promise

sinead- i only found it after i was already pregnant, but its a lovely thread. very powerful and supportive. the love of Christ is all through it.

Sorry I haven't been on but it's yet another angel I've got:(
I'm feeling good though, I'm surprised how strong I can be somtimes

Oh claire, im so sorry :( be strong hun and positives vibes for future cycles we are here for u. love u xxx xxx xxx xxx xxx loads and loads of :hugs:

Thankyou xxxx When you pray for me tell him I want a extra sticky one xxx

woke up thinking of you today claire. i hope you are ok hun!

how is everyone else today? its always so quiet in here lately

claire im so sorry! its so unfair, i hope your ok as you can be..

sorry i havent been on much we have been busy with wedding plans etc, im job searching again and were getting ready to move again in 3 months so house hunting lol!
hope everyone is well
we are just ntnp at the moment leaving it in gods hands really see what happens,
the meds i took before we stopped really worked though my cycles are 28 days apart exactly!
and im not bleeding as heavy anymore so i feel much better,
how is everyone? anyone start trying yet for another lol!

katie- lol! we are ntnp also but praying for a break if there are gonna be anymore. do you have a dress picked out yet? i would love to see it if you do. you sound like a very busy woman! im glad your cycles have gotten regular. i hope you find a new house soon:flower:

Happy Easter everyone :hugs:

katie im glad your cycles hav got regular. i hope the wedding plans are going good and the ntnp brings you a bfp soon.xxxxx

well me and oh are using protection but we do occasionally use none to see wats happens. whatever will be will be. although we are not in any financial state to hav another baby we would love another.

melissa,claire hayley and shey hope you are all good :hugs: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Look at all of this none protective sex lol

Hi girls (and boys :) ) how u all doing?? :hugs:

Hope everyone is enjoying this nice weather and all these bank holidays.

me and gerald hav decided to ttc no.2 at christmas :) so hopefully Noah will hav a brother or sister by his 2nd birthday. i would really love to be maried before but we cnt afford a wedding so maybe after baby no 2 we will finally get married.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx :hugs: and love to everyone

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->