looking for ttc buddy?

sinead thats fantastic you are trying again so soon xxx

i know well thats the plan so far anyway :) i dunno if im mad trying so soon but sure why not.lol. u looking forward to your holiday?? xxx :hugs:

awww sinead thats so great :) maybe we will get to be preg at the same time if i ever do get preg that is lol.

how is everyone?
im still job searching grrr i really want a new job.. but good things come to those who wait.. apprently lol.
me and david are just enjoying time together.. and im happy to say my cycles are still regular.. ive never experienced such regular cycles.. its odd.. i actually can tell when im due etc.... im secretly hoping af dont show up this time.. hehe
id be due two weeks after my birthday if i was preg now... i wish
we are busy with wedding plans even with it still a year away, i have picked my wedding dresses and bridesmaids dresses.
flowers, church, reception, photographer, and church music are all sorted and booked :)
we are having trouble finding a band for the reception, everyone is so expensive or all irish music.. i like irish music but i def dont want the whole night of it..
im also in the middle of organising my dads 50th its a surprise and my brothers from the uk are also coming over im so excited!

well enough of me waffling on.. how are you ladies... :) :hugs:

sinead thats fantastic news!

we are in a good routine so would be very excited if we got pregnant anytime. with that said though would really like to lose this weight first:wacko:

katie- i hope this is it! you have gotten a lot done for your wedding, just cooking right along love! cant wait to see a pic of your dress and brides maids dresses:happydance:

claire- how are you hun?

wonder how haley and shey are doing???

my lil guy...

0_IMAGE_374 (1).jpg 0_IMAGE_378.jpg

Melissa he is so precious and cute. Im doing fine just been busy with finals and all. Went down to Ft.Lauderdale on Saturday to see my BF. I took my LO with me and he keeps calling him daddy which I think is cute.
https://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/225284_10150167616806496_621316495_7208520_5808891_n.jpg

Thank you Melissa. My LO loves my BF and vice versa.

Yea he tends to bring it up at times. He wants to buy me the most expensive engagement ring.

hi guys! so sorry not been on here for so long life has been manic and not really had the internet access like i used too.

williams 14 weeks this week and doing great, he's such a happy little boy, so content and is no trouble what so ever - feel so lucky really as he slept through from 5 weeks my brother has just had a little girl called evie but she's totally the opposite eek!
took me a while to recover from the op but feel great now back to my normal self!

how are you guys? what have i missed???? hope you are all well x

soooo good to hear from you haley! glad to hear he and mommy are doing good:flower:

my dd felicia is turning 11 today:cloud9: they just grow up too fast! she is such a girly girl i have to get her some make-up, nail supplies and polish, and hair curlers.

Happy Birthday to your DD Melissa! hope she has a good one!

Hayley glad you and your LO are doing well.

Happy birthday to ur dd melissa. they do grow up to fast. my sister who is almost 9 went through a phase of make up and nail polish wen she was about 5 :0 far too early.

hows everyone doing??

Noah got his last injections today thank god :) he cried a bit bt not much. he is a tough little guy :D

glad to hear from all u girlies again.xxxx :hugs:

nice to hear from you hayley :)

lovely pic melissa of you and bubba so cute, and happy birthday to your dd :)
hope she had a nice day

im dying of the flu right now.. yuck :( im not working today as im feeling like crap lol
i got an interview on monday for a care assistant job im so happy!! only prob is its kind of in the middle of no where and i dont drive :( the bus goes close enough but i will have to walk the rest which is like 40 mins or get a taxi

thanks melissa, i got asked for a second interview yesterday aswell so excited!! this could be it for me a proper job earning proper money for once :) i cant wait

melissa loved the pic of you and LO :)

katie glad to see u getting interviews, 40mins is alot to walk and getting a taxi cud be lots more expence. hopefully the 2nd interview goes well for u.xxx hope u feel better soon. :hugs:

has anyone on here used injectables to conceive? if so please fill me in on the cost and side effects and the sucess rates.

Claire how are you girlie! Im ok. been feeling nauseous for days now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->