looking for ttc buddy?

Everything is crossed for you shay xxxx

hey everyone, how u all doing??

shey are u ttc??????

xxx :hugs:

Thank you Claire and fx'd for you too sweetie!

Yes Naderz I am ttc! how are you and your LO doing?

awh :) F'X for u then.

claire and katie wer r u both nw in ur cycle??

me and noah are doing great thank u. my stitches still arnt healing properly and the gp wnt listen to me so im going again nxt week to demand they refer me bk to my consultant.

:hugs: everyone

Aww Naderz hope all goes well at the gp! glad you and your LO are doing great. he is so adorable! My LO will be 3yrs old in July.

Sinead I'm on cd6 so I'm going to start my opks tomorrow to see what's going on.
I can't believe your stitches haven't healed yet bloody hell I bet you are sore

i hope this is the sticky month for you claire and shey!

sinead that is really crazy you are not healed up yet. i would throw a fit for sure:thumbup:

Thank you Melissa! hope you and your LO are doing well

i am wonderful. kids are done with school for the summer. makes me happy they are done, but by the end of summer i will be ready for school to start again, lol!

had family here lst weekend, was a lot of fun but its nice to have my home quiet and back to normal again.

jax has an infection in his throat and nathon has an ear infection. both on antibiotics. they are both already feeling better.

had 3 af in april and 2 in may. seems like every other week:wacko: i have to start my b-50 complex vitamins again to get my hormones straightened out. if that doesnt help i will do progesterone again for a while to fix it.

how is everyone else today????

the other gp i went to sent me away with thrush cream grrr. why cnt they listen. im gona demand they do something or refer me at my app nxt thur.

hopeing for a super duper sticky bean claire and shey. :hugs:
melissa hope ur LO's get better soon.

katie how u doin hun?

sinead how did your appt go? hope things are better:hugs:

how is everyone???? quiet in here...

my boys are finally off the antibiotics, yay. we are getting into a summer routine now. get to sleep in til 8 everyday, hooray!!!:happydance:

its is very quiet in her lately.

my app went good, she referred me back to my OB so im just waiting for my app to come through the post. she said more than likely il hav to go bac to theatre again but at leased it will be sorted and i hopefully will feel normal again down there.

well...... me and OH wer :sex: last night and our protection failed (condom) and its my fertile time so who knows :) Noah might hav a bro or sis sooner then he thought :haha:

hope everyone doing good and its great to be in a summer routine melissa :thumbup:

I'm sorry I haven't been on , really I felt I didn't need this site until tonight.
I've just found out my cousins gf is pg Iam gutted, the thing is they both can't look after there selfs my auntie as to do everything for them.
How the fuck are they going to look after a baby when they can't look after thereselfs

im so sorry claire. thats hard to take in:cry: i am still hoping for you hun:hugs:

sinead im glad they are gonna fix you up. sorry you have to go to the theatre again. cant wait to find out if you are preggo again. we might be too. i dont really think i am but could be. a few days ago after dtd i was crampy and used an ov test. it was late for me to ov, but it came back positive. i usually get a pos on cd12, it was cd15. i was asked to be a surrogate by a couple who asked me when i was pg with nathon. not sure what im gonna do with that yet

thanks mellissa its still hard becausei know they dont deserve this baby, they cant do anything for there selfs all the do is sleep so how are they going to look after a baby. plus he is a spoilt brat and his mom does everything for him because he hasnt got the brains to do it himself

thanks mellissa its still hard becausei know they dont deserve this baby, they cant do anything for there selfs all the do is sleep so how are they going to look after a baby. plus he is a spoilt brat and his mom does everything for him because he hasnt got the brains to do it himself

:hug: claire

as anybody heard off katie or hayley xxx

Hey! I'm new here. I've been trying for 5months now. I hate talking to my DH about my possibly false preg symptoms. But i cant help but to want to explode with every anxiety, emotion and doubts. I keep all of it to myself because I see the hurt in DH eyes when my period comes. I definitely need a TTC buddy so i can stop stressing my DH out. He just doesnt understand why I feel the need to constantly going out and buy PGT. He is trying to limit me to one a month... SMH... what have I become? lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->