looking for ttc buddy?

Hi gina you are in the right place here, we support eachother 100% xx

hi ladies sorry ive not been on.. just been so busy working and house hunting and i want a new job so am job hunting as well.. really wish you ladies had fb so we could keep in contact xx
wedding is a year away this month eeek i can believe thats it now 12 months until were married.. i know tis still far off but it wont be long coming we set the date like got engaged 2 years ago and set the date a year ago..
my cycles are still super regular which is amazing but were only ntnp at the mo as we should just save for the wedding... omg you ladies could be preggo again thats great
claire hows u sorry about your cousin i hope the reality of a baby whips them into shape for there baby's sake

Katie I have missed you soooooooooooooo much, I'm not on fb :(
I hope it does whip him into shape but I can't see it happening he as got the brain of a 5 year old lol
I've put some pics on my thread of rian when he was a baby if you want to have a look

wow katie- house hunting, job searching, planning a wedding.... you are busy lady!!!!:shock:

claire- would love to see rians baby pics :cloud9:, can you post a link to your thread???

I will try and get the link on tomorrow xxx

here you go claire https://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-journals/442588-claires-journal-274.html

i missed you too :( you should make a fb :p so we can keep in contact.. im actually in the 2ww i think now but ive not got my hopes up and i didnt even both trying to bd at certain times i actually forgot where i was in my cycle till yesterday so who knows my af should be here by next friday so we shall see.. if no show david might have a nice fathers day present :)

Katie you are a star thankyou for doing that for me xx
I was going to go on fb but I hate my friends from school so I wouldn't add anyone, plus I don't like people to know what I'm doing. I only like you girls knowing ;)
That would be a fantastic fathers day gift getting a big fat possitive xxxx

i always forget to log out of this :dohh:

well ive to go for another operation on monday girls :( another stitch not healing that needs removed.

claire i hope ur feeling better after ur cousin. :hugs:

i love who we are all such good friends and here for eachother and we havent even met lol

love u all. i hope all the plans are going well katie, il send u my name for fb in private msg.xx

Thanks sinead it means alot what you said about being friends and rian.
You lot mean the world to me, all my friends are noisey cows and I don't like them to know anything about me as it would be in the local paper lol

i love you ladies so much! you are all in my prayers!

claire- he is so gorgeous! what a sweetheart, i want to pinch his little cheeks:cloud9:

melissa wen is ur af due?? mine is nxt sat. so we will see if she appears.

i dropped my phone into a bowl of cereal and now its broke :( lol

ur welcome claire :flower: i dont tell my friends half of wat i tell u girls.

katie dnt mension any of this baby stuff on fb.please.xx

sinead- i once dropped a phone in a rain puddle and miraculously it still worked. a month later i had it on vibrate by the sink while doing dishes. it rang and vibrated right into the sink which was full of water, didnt work after that, lol
im due for af next thursday. are you testing before saturday or just waiting to see if you start first?

Look at you pair on about testing lol

lol- i took one today. it was negative but i am only 6-7 dpo so was really silly. i used to ov around cd12-13. ov around cd 15-16 this cycle. first time since having nathon that i ovulated. would be crazy to already be preggo, but i told the Lord i would praise Him either way. i gave my body to Him, for His purpose and glory.

I've been testing as well, what are we like lol
I'm about 8dpo so we are really close. I love yOur possitive attitude and everything is in gods hands. Do you really think everything happens for a reason xx

if you dont mind me asking where are you in your cycle hun?

are you still keeping track and trying?

I've been testing as well, what are we like lol
I'm about 8dpo so we are really close. I love yOur possitive attitude and everything is in gods hands. Do you really think everything happens for a reason xx

you must have been typing while i was lol! yes i do believe that! i believe what the bible says, i believe its Gods word to us. i know that not everyone feels the same, so not trying to push it on anyone. but i will still declare what He has taught me to say. there is a purpose to everything created, every person, every life. jeremiah 29:11 says He knows the plans He has for us and those plans are to give us hope and a future, not to harm us but to prosper us. but we have to put Him first in our lives. He says he will add every good blessing to us if we make Him first in our lives. if we will seek His help in our lives He will help us. we can believe in that promise

Losing our 17 week angel was a way to bring me and Keith closer as we where having a really bad patch and we thought about splitting up. It made be realise that I need and want him more then anything , I'm crying as I write this I'm so stupid.
I just hope all my angels are being looked after, I wish I had more faith in somthing :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->