looking for ttc buddy?

dont feel stupid claire :hugs: i hate to asume this but would u and keith be together if ur angel had lived?

melissa i love ur faith.

i also done a test today :blush: im definitly a poas addict lol but it was neg. sometimes i thought i could see a line but i think it was my eyes decieving me lol

il do another in the morning :haha:

it would be so funni if we all wer prego this month :rofl: that would be SO great :happydance:

claire- dont feel stupid hun! you feel how you feel. i remember being so very upset and confused when i had my 2 mc, and they were only at 8 and 7 weeks. i never want to be there again. your babies are being taken care of and they are waiting on you. if you believe in Jesus and what He did, you will go to heaven. it doesnt matter how good or bad we have been. its just simply believing in Him who died for us. my heart hurts so much for you. i wish i could give you a hug for real:hugs: even faith comes from God. ask Him for some and He will give it. thats a good prayer. i will ask right now. Lord, please give claire the faith she needs to bring you closer to her and her family, amen.

sinead- i tell myself i will wait and see if im late, but like you said i will also do another in the morning. knowing very well its still too early to show up even if i was:blush: maybe i can at least wait the weekend out???
im supposed to start thurs and my DH is home on mondays so if i wait til tuesday when he goes back to work it should be more accurate.... who am i kidding. i will be testing tomorrow:dohh:sunday:dohh:monday:dohh:tuesday:dohh:.....

it would be awesome if we all were. we would be due around the same time:happydance:

Yeah sinead we would still be together, I wouldn't know what to do with out him.
So as anybody done a test today xxx

Melissa thankyou for that I hope he was listening to you xx

claire- i know He was! still all in His hands and His will.

i have tested today and it was negative. i go between wanting to be and not wanting to be. :wacko: sometimes i sit and think it would be lovely and other times i hope im not. yesterday i was all happy about it and looking up info on internet about pregnancy and stuff. by the time i went to bed i couldnt sleep and was feeling sick. reminded me of morning sickness and all the aches and pains that come along. peeing all night and not being able to sleep, lol. i just have to be thankful either way. im glad its not my decision:flower:

I tested and I think I got a second line I can't put a pic on as Keith will know what I'm doing, I'm only 9dpo whats going on xx

:happydance::happydance:maybe you ovulated earlier than you thought? i got a pos at 9dpo with nathon. it showed up after the 3 min time though, but i was still pregnant. sounds like a bfp to me, yay!!!!!:happydance::happydance: if he leaves today at all can we see a pic?? would love to see... if not i can wait, hehe. congrats hun. do u know a due date??? some time in feb???

i have a question. i usually ov around day 12 or 13. happened to take a test this month on day 15 that was pos. took one on day 16 and was pos. its normal for me to have 2 days of pos. day 17 was neg and expected that. put it in on fertility friend and it says i ov on day 16. that would make me 7dpo. does this also mean i shouldnt expect af til 14 days after i ov, or next sat? i havent had a normal cycle since having nathon and never ov this late so confused when i should expect it. when i used to ov on 12-13 i would also start early, like day 26. i hope this is not too confusing, lol!

i give God praise and glory for your baby and rian claire! join in and thank Him, He will take care if you ask!!!! dont give the glory He deserves for creating life to anyone else. He is worthy of all our praise. He says dont look to psychics and spiritualists for what only He can give you! my heart has so much joy for you, lets keep thanking Him!

claire-prayed for you with my hubby and my 1 yr old jax said amen, lol. he was praying for you too!:flower:

No he ain't going nowhere till Monday lol
Say thankyou to Jax fingers crossed he is listening xxx

I always count 14 days from the day after the possitive opk so your af should be next sat, that's if it comes ;)

thanks hun! i wont freak out when its not here by thurs now, lol. i want to relax and wait til tues to test at least, but i know i wont. i already tested again and if fertility friend is right i am only 7dpo. even when i am pregnant i never show up on a test before 9 or 10 dpo. cant wait to see some pics monday. this is your sticky hun!

To me hun I think you want to be pregnant lol
I hope it's a sticky one, I've got to get one one day

haha- sometimes i do. i wouldnt mind more kids, but since nathon is only 3 1/2mos old, its still fresh in my mind. all the being tired and out of breath. not being able to sleep and feeling sick. crampy and constipated. i wish i could just skip the pregnant part and just have the baby in the end, lol

Oh that would be lovely, If I am pg it's going to be a very stressful time I don't know if Ive got the strength

oh hun, you will find the strength! you are a wonderful person, a great wife, and a superb mom. this is how the Lord sees you and i do too! dont be worried and stressed out, give all your concerns to Him and He will carry them all. every time you start to stress, pray instead. you will feel His peace.

we will always find strength cuz the love between a mother and child runs deep and eternal. i always tell myself when im pregnant that it wont last forever, and in the end you get the biggest blessing ever. its completely worth all the hard times when your holding that baby, and you will be soon! you will look back at all this while your cuddling your baby and think, i would do it all ten times over for this baby.:hugs:

Hello!
Young'un trying to concieve here, just looking for some new friends and such!
As most people i know aren't interested at all in the whole ttc thing.

Just wondering what advice people could offer and looking for someone to share this with other than the OH! :thumbup::happydance:

Hello!
Young'un trying to concieve here, just looking for some new friends and such!
As most people i know aren't interested at all in the whole ttc thing.

Just wondering what advice people could offer and looking for someone to share this with other than the OH! :thumbup::happydance:

Hi you are more then welcome to join us Hun , how long have you been ttc for xx

here are my pics what do you think:hugs::wacko:

Attachments

• IMG_0367[1].jpg
    IMG_0367[1].jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_0368[1].jpg
    IMG_0368[1].jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 3
the first one is from today and the other is yesterdays. the first one is a bit smugged because i had it in my pocket lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->