looking for ttc buddy?

hey ladies how is everyone?

sorry schnoodle about the bfn :( i hope its just cuz of the cheapy test and u get a bfp soon. :hugs:

still feeling awful hun, went home from work yesterday!
im tired/worn out not energy
off my food
feel sick
and have stomach aches
think its just a bug but who knows, you cant have these symptoms on 4dpo surely?

i need a new ttc buddy as mine keep getting pregnant, i must have a secret power aha! x D.

how is everybody doing
schnoodle im really sorry hun.im sending you loads of hugs:hugs:
how are you feeling babyhopes and h a. anymore symtoms:hugs:

no hun, its way to early to be getting any symptoms apparently implantation dosn't happen till at least 10dpo so trying not to spot for them, i just know i not been well.
still feeling crappy!

how ru today?

my cramps are still here today :nope: ive had them since 6-7 dpo and im now 11 dop.. is that a good sign.. or just af :(
been getting alot of cm.. and sickness after i eat :wacko:

hope everyone is well, welcome emmy:)

still sounds good hun! are you tempted to test yet?

lol nope.. im terrified of testing.. and at this point i dunno what id do if i got bfp or bfn.. ive be annoyed to get a bfn and nervous and scared to get a bfp if that makes sense..

hi emmy welcome, af got me today and i have had an awful day today i went in toi school to formally retire with ill health even though i am 23. my uncles house hads been sold wich has really upset me as i was so close to him and still cant believe he isnt here anymore and this makes it seem real and a really close family friend has had his life support machine turned off today. :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry: not one of my vbetter days today.

oh hun im so sorry af got you.. the horrid witch.. sounds like your having a hard time :hugs: things will get better hun i know it will xxx

im very sorry about your friend and uncle thats horrible :angel:

thanks hun. oh, i went to asda and they had some of their brandtests in now, which do you want me to stend hun xx

i really dont mind, ive never tired the asda ones so would be good to try them :flower:

im hoping your ok :hugs: you can vent in here any time hun.. next cycle will be yours hun i know it! you will have a beautiful valentine baby hehe

thanks hun i will post them tomorrow for you the asda ones hun is that ok xx

hi schnoodle, so sorry af got you! sending bug hugs :hug: and im soryr to hear your so down with family matters too, next month hun it will be yours x x x

babyhopes i totally understand your scared.... im nervous for you! symptoms seem so good though!

feeling bit better today actually eaten something which is good! boobs have started to become irritable nto sure if thats part of the bug but surly you cant get symptoms 3dpo???? not putting any hopes on anything though, not yet x x

hope your all okay xxx

that was BIG hugs not BUG hugs he he x

thanks hunny i feel like a sack of shite this morniing! lol never mind! how are we all doing this morning xx

im ok, been spotting yday ,have done for past5mth now after af as gone :?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->