looking for ttc buddy?

neenaw im sorry hun! i hope your dr can figure out something for you:thumbup:

sinead i hope you guys get preggo soon hehe!:happydance:

naderz, blessedmomma..thankyou both so much it did make this cycle just that little bit better will update you on what the doctor says, just really want to continue ttc now lol thankyou again xxx

:hugs: everyone xx

neenaw how was the doc app? xx

melissa how is ur beautiful 5?
claire hunni i really hope your ok. we are here for you :flower:
katie i bet that wedding planning is stressing you out. im sure you cant wait for the big day

nathon is teething, jaxon is getting bigger by the minute, peyton is finally potty trained-stubborn little booger, felicia and alyana are enjoying their summer off school.

busy, busy, busy! i am moving the boys to cloth diapers to save money so will have extra laundry soon:dohh:

how is your fam hun???

Hey ladies how are you all doing? Im still around, just been busy working and planning my LO's 3rd b-day party. Hope you all are doing well and hope your LO's are doing well too.

girlies...sorry i havent replied, been quite busy but i have some news! im having another baby!!!!! due 12/02/2012
i guess hpts didnt want to be bfp for me..no wonder im so late for af, i have a bean!! 7 weeks 4 days today i hope its a sticky. xxx

yay neenaw! i had a suspicion you were! i wonder why your tests were coming up bfn??? i had my 4th on dec 16, he was due dec 24. its a good time of year to have a baby. congrats!:baby::happydance:

thankyou! im just so excited i have a few more appointments to make sure my hcg levels are rising, because they are ridiculously low at the moment, but am so happy that i finally got a result..and a pretty good one if i do say so myself =D what a relief i wa really starting to lose the plot!! and funnily enough im starting to have a load of other symptoms...i cried whilst writing my last post and cried more at yours blessedmomma and im not normally a cry baby, my little girl said ' i love you mummy' and i was an emotional wreck, starting to get nausea quite badly now, the heartburn still in full swing and ive got a few really nasty pimples on one of my cheeks which i never get not since school! still have a while to go and im nervous, i want to try and make it till my econd trimester before shouting it from the roof tops haha very difficult epecially a all my friends knowhow much ive wanted this xxxxx

neenaw- thats some good symptoms! i dont know much about levels, have only had to take them one pregnancy and they were fine. i have heard though that it doesnt matter how low they are, just that they keep going up. i think they are posed to double every 2-3 days or something like that. dont quote me though. and of course there are always exceptions to the rule that go on to have healthy pregnancies. my last pregnancy i had some spotting and they did bloods to make sure all was fine. my levels went up so fast they thought i was having multiples:shock: but he was just one in there

happy and healthy 9 months to ya sweety!:hugs:

neenaw congrats :) im so happy for you xxxxxxxxxxxxx :hugs:

congrats neenaw congrats hun xxxxx

well im still here, ive just been really busy because we have had a puppy and it bloody hard work lol

here is our new baby:haha:

Attachments

• IMG_0392.jpg
    IMG_0392.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0387.jpg
    IMG_0387.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 1
ive got a hospital appointment in august to see about the mc i really havent a clue what they will do. im waiting for my possitive opk so i can use my cream fingers crossed it works

claire ive missed you. :( glad your back and hopefully feeling positive :)
awww your puppy is the cutest thing. wats his name? i bet rian loves him to bits. i hope this cream works for you hun and wen you go in august i hope hope hope they can find out wats going on and u get a super duper sticky bean ASAP :hugs:

hope everyone is good :hugs:

I was at a wedding on saturday, was fantastic, my parents minded noah for us and we stayed over at the hotel and were very naughty :winkwink: :haha:

chat you all tomorrow ladies....im having an early night :blush:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

hi ladies how is everyone? awww claire your puppy is so adorable! love it
im just over half way of my 2ww i didnt realise untill a few days ago where i was in my cycle it was only cuz about 2-3 days ago i noticed my bbs really hurt and then stopped and again this evening they are tender, im incredibly tired all the time and have light cramps which i hope isnt af..

i hope everyone is well :) xx

katie- i hope you are preggers!!!

i usually cramp the day i ovulate. i have had cramps for 4 days now though. not sure whats going on:shrug:

Sinead he is a blue staff so we had to call him blue lol
Where is my dr Melissa lol I got my positive opk today so what do I do now xx
Katie keep us updated xxx
Shay hOw are you xxx

lol- how are you claire? are you temping to know after you ovulate? or do you have ov pains? are you charting in any way to know that ovulation is complete?

for me, i temp, keep track of cm, have ov cramps, ect. i usually get two pos ov tests every month. this month it was on day 13 and 14. the morning of the 14 i felt ov cramps so i thought i was ov then. woke up on cd15 and my temp was slightly up so i think i started my cream that day, maybe the day after. also cm dried up that day

what do you usually base your ov day on? as long as you use the cream within a couple days of ov you should be good. your pup is adorable by the way. we are thinking of getting a puppy too

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->