looking for ttc buddy?

All I use is opks and go by my cm, so do you think it's best to start saturday xx

i just saw you got your first pos yesterday. i think you could start saturday and be ok. you just want to make sure its after you ov and before it implants. i think you could even start friday and be ok. what is cm looking like today?

do you use some cream in the morning and some at night, approx 12 hours apart?

im sooooo excited for you hun. i can just feel that your gonna have a sticky. that progesterone is gonna help so much.:hugs:

Mellissa thanks my test was neg yesterday plus I've been having a few pains this morning, so I'm starting the cream tomorrow and I'm going to try the aspirin again xx
I'm not holding much hope we are done the deed Sunday and Tuesday :(

:sex:maybe you can get some tonight??

even if you think you might not be this month use your cream. if you dont get preggers this month, it will still help to increase your progesterone you make naturally next month.

Hey everyone.

claire you never know, you might get presently suprised this cycle :) hope this cream works F'x

melissa how you doing hun?

well me an oh dtd a couple of times without protection this month. i think i ov around fri/sat cuz i had stretchy clear cm and this week it has one back to snotty like.
ive been feeling quite drained,headaches and no energy but im sure its not related as it would be too early.

:hugs: xxxxxx

Sinead are you being a naughty girl again, you know what happens when you are naughty xx so when are you going to test then xx
Melissa I didn't get anymore sexy time in so we shall see. Where are you in this cycle xx
Katie I hope you are ok, have you tested yet xx
Sinead where are you in your cycle xxx
As anybody heard from Hayley xxx

hi ladies just a quick one from me, no af yet and since being regular this is the first time im late.. eeek fingers crossed.. ive being getting so so bloated and it feels like i have a light pressure on my lower tummy.. ladies does that sound like something you would of experience in early pregnancy?
the first morning i woke up with this feeling that i was bursting for the loo my bladder felt so full but it wasnt i was just so bloated and this pressure on my tummy?
i really dont know?

sorry i had to run to work was a quick one, my boobs are achey today but not sore if you know what i mean.. the bloating doesnt feel as bad today but i do get light cramps and feel abit bloated when i walk or stand for too long..i cant test till sat.. i might even wait til im a week late to make sure its not just af playing with my head

lol i agree- katie we cant wait that long!

claire- i think i am 8dpo today. was testing early but that did my head in. i think i was getting evaps. so i figured well im just not pregnant this month, and was ok with that. then i realized i was only 7dpo yesterday:dohh: i felt so silly. i know most women it cant show up that early and doesnt even usually implant that early, but i think seeing all those negs just messed with me. i sooo hope you did it in time this month!:hugs:

sinead- i hope you caught that eggy!

melissa did you ever experience pressure on your lower tummy just below your belly button? almost like your bloated but also tender? i dunno if i should be think omg im def preg or not.. my mom reckons i am and im experiencing implantation cramps and bloated from it..
the achey side of it has eased off but still can feel pressure there only slightly

i hope you and i get a bfp soon ladies would be great to all be preg at the same time x

i have. being bloated is usually my first sign, having pressure, and peeing a lot. i think my bladder is shot from all the pregnancies:haha: so my bladder is super sensitive to any pressure. can your mom buy you a test just to try?

katie- in my first two pregnancies my tummy was super sensitive too. very tender and i had to even wear really loose elastic pants cuz it hurt to have anything on it

wow thanks so much i feel so much better.. my tummy feels not as bloated now but ive never been THAT bloated for that long in my life so i knew it was odd.. the tender ness has gone down abit but i do feel it if i walk to much or pick up anything heavy,
thanks mel feel much more possitive, my mom also did my cards which basically said 100% yes you are..
no my mom is 2 hours away we just chatting via texting and fb but 2mor will be here soon enough

I'm always bloated with ever bfp I get, so it's sounding good xx
Melissa I'm just as bad, I can't test yet because I haven't got any tests so I've ordered some lol. If they come Monday I will be about 4/5 dpo so fingers crossed they don't come till about Wednesday lol

i actually dont test that early usually. i have to test at the end of my cycle before i stop the cream cuz if i were to get preggers and stop using it i would MC. i was looking through the preg test section and saw someone was testing crazy early so thought that was funny. decided to test also with her, but started getting lines and kinda freaked. kept testing and getting lines every day. used water on a test and got a line:wacko: so apparently it was all evaps. BOO. gonna wait til at least 11dpo and test with an frer which was the original plan so i dont drive myself crazy.

whats silly is that we arent trying or anything. and it even made me nervous thinking we might be so early, nathon is only 4 mos old. i still would have been very happy and i know Jesus would help me so that would make it easy.

katie i so hope this is it for you :) good luck pet let us know as soon as you test :) :) :)
claire i think i ov last weekend im not 100% but ive my tests ordered and they shold be her by mon/tuesday so im going to start testing then.lol its crazy testing so early but i cant help myself.
melissa im the same as you i test so early then i drive myself crazy cuz i think i can see another line but then i think im imagining it. i think it would be crazy for us too hav another baby so soon but it will be just as wanted as loved. i dont mind at all.

ive been having a pain in my left side just above my pelvis for the past few days which is weird. dont know wat it is :shrug:

katie and claire im praying hard for you both and melissa i think it would be lovely for you to make it to an even number ...6 :) hehe it would be so great if we all wer preg this cycle. xx

thanks ladies :)

oh has just gone out to buy some tests but im bursting for the loo lol i hope he hurries up, im so nervous i dont wanna see just one line.. i really hope i see two.
i woke up with my sinus all stuffy and headache.. ive got slight cramps as well

hope you ladies are well xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"